Author Topic: OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.  (Read 211469 times)

Cain

• Vanguard of your destruction
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.
« Reply #2460 on: August 19, 2012, 09:11:26 pm »
For the meme-addled populace, for whom reading a paragraph is too much effort, we present, The Pussy Riot Infograph:

"The thoughts of all men arise from the darkness. If you are the movement of your soul, and the cause of that movement precedes you, then how could you ever call your thoughts your own? How could you be anything other than a slave to the darkness that comes before? Only the Logos allows one to mitigate that slavery. Only knowing the sources of thought and action allows us to own our thoughts and our actions, to throw off the yoke of circumstance."
- R. Scott Bakker, The Darkness That Comes Before

Bu☆ns

• █ ▀█ ▀ █ ▀█▄ ▀█
  • Deserved It
  • Way Out West
    • View Profile
« Reply #2461 on: August 22, 2012, 02:47:51 pm »

Bu☆ns

• █ ▀█ ▀ █ ▀█▄ ▀█
  • Deserved It
  • Way Out West
    • View Profile
« Reply #2462 on: August 22, 2012, 02:53:13 pm »
In addition

... and so on http://www.truthdig.com/mr_fish

The Right Reverend Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #2463 on: August 22, 2012, 04:43:37 pm »
Wow, Mr. Fish is awesome!
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

“People get used to anything. The less you think about your oppression, the more your tolerance for it grows. After a while, people just think oppression is the normal state of things. But to become free, you have to be acutely aware of being a slave.”
― Assata Shaku

Demacrux

• Known
  • Doesn't know a damn thing about anything.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2464 on: August 22, 2012, 05:37:28 pm »

Cain

• Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #2465 on: September 01, 2012, 07:17:18 am »
This is what German cartoonists think of the Republican Party:

Translation:

"I had to do it. I raped her and she got pregnant. But I was able to shoot her just before she went to get an abortion!"
"The thoughts of all men arise from the darkness. If you are the movement of your soul, and the cause of that movement precedes you, then how could you ever call your thoughts your own? How could you be anything other than a slave to the darkness that comes before? Only the Logos allows one to mitigate that slavery. Only knowing the sources of thought and action allows us to own our thoughts and our actions, to throw off the yoke of circumstance."

The Good Reverend Roger

• Dirtbag
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #2466 on: September 01, 2012, 03:17:13 pm »

Translation:

"I had to do it. I raped her and she got pregnant. But I was able to shoot her just before she went to get an abortion!"

HAHAHA!  Lifting this.
"What can we do to help you stop screaming?"

Cain

• Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #2467 on: September 01, 2012, 04:09:57 pm »
The other box, though you can probably figure it out with my help, reads "Republican values".

The Right Reverend Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #2468 on: September 03, 2012, 08:58:29 am »

Translation:

:horrormirth:
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

“People get used to anything. The less you think about your oppression, the more your tolerance for it grows. After a while, people just think oppression is the normal state of things. But to become free, you have to be acutely aware of being a slave.”
― Assata Shaku

Cain

• Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #2469 on: September 12, 2012, 09:33:34 am »
Even more damning than Rahm's record as Mayor of Chicago

Luna

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #2470 on: September 13, 2012, 01:03:02 pm »
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Cain

• Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #2471 on: September 13, 2012, 01:25:22 pm »
Even more damning than Rahm's record as Mayor of Chicago

Even more damning

Rahm Emanuel has actually gone so far as to officially deny liking Nickleback. 

http://www.redeyechicago.com/news/redeye-emanuel-spokeswoman-he-does-not-like-nickelback-20120911,0,392980.story

So clearly, he has something to hide.  Several albums, I'm thinking.

Cain

• Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #2472 on: September 17, 2012, 06:33:13 pm »

Not photoshopped.

The Good Reverend Roger

• Dirtbag
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #2473 on: September 17, 2012, 06:39:05 pm »

Not photoshopped.

That's AMAZING.  And by "amazing", I mean "The finest Horrormirth™ I've seen all year".

It's like something from a dystopian movie.
"What can we do to help you stop screaming?"

The Right Reverend Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #2474 on: September 17, 2012, 07:34:57 pm »

Not photoshopped.

That is CREEPY AS FUCK!!!!

― Assata Shaku