Author Topic: Open Bar: Free Russian Orphans with Every Purchase  (Read 57951 times)

EK WAFFLR

• A Fairy-Tale Princess Trapped in a Viking Manbear's Body
  • Deserved It
  • Nordic Freakshow Armada of Sexhurt™
    • View Profile
Re: Open Bar: Free Russian Orphans with Every Purchase
« Reply #1200 on: August 13, 2018, 01:18:05 pm »
Aaaand i got the strep as well.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Doktor Howl

• Вся ваша база принадлежит нам
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Pants Wrecker
    • View Profile
"THUS SPAKE THE DESERT PROPHET ROGER, HIS EYES AGLAZE, HIS BALLS AFIRE, HIS HAIR RECEEDED DUE TO YOUR INABILITY TO SHUT UP"
- Junkenstien

"Locals and authorities are quick to act on suspicions that wartime arms may be lurking in their midst. Even police were convinced by one elderly German who reported finding an old bomb in his backyard, only for bomb clearance staff to conclude that the item was, in fact, a zucchini."
- Newsweek, 8/9/18

Chelagoras The Boulder

• My own personal cult leader
  • Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: August 13, 2018, 09:50:05 pm »
yea, i saw that too. All the cool people are circling the drain, apparently. :(
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Doktor Howl

• Вся ваша база принадлежит нам
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Pants Wrecker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: August 13, 2018, 10:47:11 pm »
The on-hold music I am listening to right now makes me want to wreak havoc on the responsible musicians with a nuclear savagery sufficient to propel their ruined bodies back in time to explode in their mother's wombs.
"THUS SPAKE THE DESERT PROPHET ROGER, HIS EYES AGLAZE, HIS BALLS AFIRE, HIS HAIR RECEEDED DUE TO YOUR INABILITY TO SHUT UP"
- Junkenstien

"Locals and authorities are quick to act on suspicions that wartime arms may be lurking in their midst. Even police were convinced by one elderly German who reported finding an old bomb in his backyard, only for bomb clearance staff to conclude that the item was, in fact, a zucchini."
- Newsweek, 8/9/18

Emo Howard

• Rooty Tooty Schadenfreude
  • Deserved It
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: August 14, 2018, 07:22:44 pm »
Hey, Look! It's Trayvon/Zimmerman 2.0, but this time there are witnesses and maybe a video of the incident.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/Shooter-charged-with-manslaughter-in-Clearwater-stand-your-ground-case_170853729