Author Topic: WOMP-ertainment  (Read 607587 times)

*GrumpButt*

• Outlandish
  • Glorious Sinner of Contagion
    • View Profile
Re: WOMP-ertainment
« Reply #4050 on: February 27, 2011, 05:36:28 pm »

haha ><
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

Cainad (dec.)

• Houseplant Supreme
  • Deserved It
  • The Emperor's Hairy Right Hand
    • View Profile
    • Internet Forum Safari
« Reply #4051 on: February 27, 2011, 07:57:33 pm »
NOTICE:

The WOMP-Bucket has not been updated with fresh faces for quite some time. People keep uploading new faces to Spagbook and the like, but I keep finding myself having to chop out the backgrounds myself.

Anyone who's got some of the newer faces de-backgrounded, post them ITT plz! You'll be doing a great service to the field of WOMP as a whole. And to my lazy ass.

Suu

• The Goddamn Industry Professional Who
  • Deserved It
  • Heartless and regal murderess of the intertubes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4052 on: February 27, 2011, 07:58:47 pm »
NOTICE:

The WOMP-Bucket has not been updated with fresh faces for quite some time. People keep uploading new faces to Spagbook and the like, but I keep finding myself having to chop out the backgrounds myself.

Anyone who's got some of the newer faces de-backgrounded, post them ITT plz! You'll be doing a great service to the field of WOMP as a whole. And to my lazy ass.

I'm not doing shit for you until I get the AIDS I was promised.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #4053 on: February 27, 2011, 08:00:28 pm »
NOTICE:

I asked about this, and was told that the persons involved had better things to do than "make silly pictures", anymore.

So I'm keeping my library of faces to myself, and I'm not posting jack shit on WOMP facebucket.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cainad (dec.)

• Houseplant Supreme
  • Deserved It
  • The Emperor's Hairy Right Hand
    • View Profile
    • Internet Forum Safari
« Reply #4054 on: February 27, 2011, 08:04:16 pm »
NOTICE:

D'oh! :x  I swear, I keep falling on my ass when it comes to my AIDS distributions.

NOTICE:

I asked about this, and was told that the persons involved had better things to do than "make silly pictures", anymore.

So I'm keeping my library of faces to myself, and I'm not posting jack shit on WOMP facebucket.

Really? Poop. :sad:

Clearly there are some individuals out there in need of a good earfucking.

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #4055 on: February 27, 2011, 08:08:03 pm »
NOTICE:

D'oh! :x  I swear, I keep falling on my ass when it comes to my AIDS distributions.

NOTICE:

Really? Poop. :sad:

Clearly there are some individuals out there in need of a good earfucking.

Naw.  I was mad for a day or two, but why stay mad?  It's just another ambitious project that started under a huge head of steam, and then petered out...Just like all other projects begun here (with the notable exception of LMNO, but he's mostly working solo).

Yesterday was WOMP.

Today is postergasm.

Tomorrow will be something else.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

*GrumpButt*

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #4056 on: February 27, 2011, 08:09:18 pm »
Oh shit. I missed that. Ill fix the faces.

*GrumpButt*

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #4057 on: February 27, 2011, 08:14:45 pm »

Salty

• Anarcho-Kardashian, Prophet
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #4058 on: February 27, 2011, 10:45:26 pm »
Finally Hip and With It:
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #4059 on: February 28, 2011, 01:19:41 am »

N E T

• Turbo-Charged Marmoset of Inappropriate Public Displays of Horrid Affection
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #4060 on: February 28, 2011, 01:23:38 am »
:lulz:

Nice ones.
“There are some defeats more triumphant than victories.” - M I C H E L   D E   M O N T A I G N E

Madigan T Nubilous

• Callipygian
  • Outlandish
  • Callipygian
    • View Profile

Sorry I hit your car, you shouldn't even notice the damage.

LMNO

• Lubricated and Rabid Lungfish of Impending Sexdoom™
  • Deserved It
  • Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.
« Reply #4062 on: February 28, 2011, 03:03:46 am »

LMNO

• Lubricated and Rabid Lungfish of Impending Sexdoom™
  • Deserved It
  • Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.
« Reply #4063 on: February 28, 2011, 03:04:46 am »

haha ><

Dear GrumpButt: Do your eyebrows really take a 90-degree turn when they reach your temples?

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #4064 on: February 28, 2011, 03:06:10 am »

Love it.  And so true.

It's the look on your face, with the old buildings in the background.

I went all Sweeney Todd for a moment.  I blame the sinus infection meds & PILLS HERE.  Surely nothing like that would normally come out of MY head.  It is Holy, and far cleaner that that.