Poll

Which of the following best describes what you Actually Believe about the Deity?

I worship some variation of the Christian / Jewish / Muslim God
Buddhist / Taoist / Eastern somethingorother
Agnostic -  I couldn't possibly know
Atheist - I believe in no gods
I believe in Eris as an entity but do not follow other Gods
I believe Eris is one of many Gods
I prefer not to define myself
I don't give a fuck about all that stuff
Something else not on this list

Author Topic: What do you REALLY believe?  (Read 61872 times)

Don Coyote

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: What do you REALLY believe?
« Reply #1020 on: March 07, 2011, 03:56:28 am »
A blatant failure as a social model.

We can't cooperate on anything, and each iteration gets worse, until you eventually have people plotting against each other, either online or IRL.  No shit.
Plotting? All I saw Rat being a dick and Cram claiming that negativity here had driven people away.

Which is essentially the majority of Rat's posting that I have seen, and about half of what Cram posts here.

Cue further shitstorming.

:| You think that's funny, I think it's unnecessary fuel on the fire, as well as insulting to my friends. And kind of ironic, seeing that, as I pause to think about what you come to post here, only thing that comes to mind is acronym-riddled whining. Which is okay, I don't understand it, but it probably sucks a lot and you can complain about it all you like.

It just doesn't really make you someone that ought to be judging people's posting quality in terms of whining and being-a-dick.

Also, this has nothing to do with you.

So what's with the "cue further shitstorming"?

Do you enjoy fueling the fire? Getting friends to turn on eachother? Tearing this community apart? Poking and stirring shit in arguments that don't concern you? Just tell me if that's what you come to do here, maybe I'll understand you better.

Oh I am ever so fucking sorry that I dared to say that Rat is an ass, and approximately half of the stuff that Cram posts is him complaining about Roger driving people away.
Cuz, Rat is an asshole that gets his retard on when ever someone points out the stupidity of magic, and Cram gets into huge bitch fits and blames Roger for driving people away.

A blatant failure as a social model.

We can't cooperate on anything, and each iteration gets worse, until you eventually have people plotting against each other, either online or IRL.  No shit.
Plotting? All I saw Rat being a dick and Cram claiming that negativity here had driven people away.

Which is essentially the majority of Rat's posting that I have seen, and about half of what Cram posts here.

Cue further shitstorming.

I just lost quite a bit of respect for you.

I'm fine with that.
This spot for rent

Placid Dingo

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
    • Me!
« Reply #1021 on: March 07, 2011, 05:06:40 am »
For the record I'd like to point out that Crams a filthy communist, Rat's a Nazi, Tggr would rather get his balls violated than be blown up by sand nags, ECH is a really real discordian, Faust is a Poptart alt and I saw Canis with the devil.
If sheep entrails could in any way be related to the weather, i.e. sheep trails only originate where it rains, then you could use it as an accurate model for discerning what the weathers going to be like. Either, sheep shit makes it rain, or raining makes sheep shit. Sheep don't shit "randomly" sheep shit after they eat, it doesn't rain "randomly" it rains after water collects in the atmosphere.

Don Coyote

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: March 07, 2011, 05:08:22 am »
I saw Canis with the devil.
Impossible.
This spot for rent

Phox

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: March 07, 2011, 05:42:53 am »
For the record I'd like to point out that Crams a filthy communist, Rat's a Nazi, Tggr would rather get his balls violated than be blown up by sand nags, ECH is a really real discordian, Faust is a Poptart alt and I saw Canis with the devil.
Yeah, when were Coyote and I in the same room?

*GrumpButt*

• Outlandish
  • Glorious Sinner of Contagion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: March 07, 2011, 05:45:34 am »

I was there I saw it.... I was hiding in the closet.......
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

Telarus

• Fictional Ego
  • Deserved It
  • Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: March 07, 2011, 05:47:23 am »
 :fap:
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Phox

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: March 07, 2011, 05:48:49 am »

:oops:

It.. uh.. it's not what it looks like... I was using a stunt double... uh... it...  I... RAGE!  :crankey:

*GrumpButt*

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: March 07, 2011, 05:52:41 am »

It.. uh.. it's not what it looks like... I was using a stunt double... uh... it...  I... RAGE!  :crankey:

I am still curious what all the bottles and spiral candles were for.....

Don Coyote

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: March 07, 2011, 05:52:49 am »

It.. uh.. it's not what it looks like... I was using a stunt double... uh... it...  I... RAGE!  :crankey:
Don't lie.

It was her and me AND her stunt double.
This spot for rent

Phox

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: March 07, 2011, 05:58:29 am »

Don't lie.

It was her and me AND her stunt double.
Quiet you.  :crankey:

*GrumpButt*

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: March 07, 2011, 06:00:58 am »
 :fap: :fap: :fap:

Eater of Clowns

• Deposed Mexico
  • Deserved It
  • Limpid Lust Pariah of Foulness
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: March 07, 2011, 06:20:25 am »
50% of posts being bitching would be a fucking GODSEND compared to this 169% STUPID FUCKING FLIRTATION.

uuuuuuuuugh
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Don Coyote

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: March 07, 2011, 06:21:16 am »
50% of posts being bitching would be a fucking GODSEND compared to this 169% STUPID FUCKING FLIRTATION.

uuuuuuuuugh

Mission accomplished.
This spot for rent

Phox

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: March 07, 2011, 06:23:27 am »

uuuuuuuuugh

Mission accomplished.

Indeed.

Captain Utopia

• Social Justice Warrior
  • Deserved It
  • Futurologue de Prétention
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: March 07, 2011, 06:26:10 am »

uuuuuuuuugh

Too much fluffing, not enough content.