Author Topic: Some sort of dick waving contest or something, I dunno. Suggestions for title?  (Read 25194 times)

The Good Reverend Roger

• Dirtbag
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile

I'm suggesting that my disagreement with ECH had nothing to do with you, didn't get personal and that your snide little comment was completely uncalled for, you passive aggressive little shit.

And I'm suggesting that you have been a complete prick for about a month now.  There's nothing passive/aggressive about calling you on it.  Deal with it.

The one thing I can't stand on any board are people who get in their little digs in an attempt to sway opinion after someone else has said something reasonable.

I stopped caring what you like a few weeks back. 

And for the record, I really couldn't care less about wade anymore. I would rather have messed with him some other way than banning, but whatever. You can go on being defensive about it though. See if I care.

Defensive?  What?  You came in looking for a fight, any reason would do (even Wade).  It didn't go the way you planned, now you're saying the above.

SOMEONE here is passive/aggressive.   :lulz:
"What can we do to help you stop screaming?"

Malachite

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
And I'm suggesting that you have been a complete prick for about a month now.

I have? As far as I know, the only argument I've been in with you over the past month was when you decided to tell me to stop being mean to Purpleris.

Are you still pissed at me over that? Or is it the Lysergic thing? You could have told me so directly at the time. PM'd me even.

But instead you chose to make a snide little comment about my "ability to breed on the internet", whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean.

There's nothing passive/aggressive about calling you on it. Deal with it.

You didn't call me out on anything. You made a snarky indirect comment about me.

I stopped caring what you like a few weeks back.

Like you ever gave a shit what I think.

Defensive?  What?  You came in looking for a fight

I did? Point that part out for me.

any reason would do (even Wade).  It didn't go the way you planned, now you're saying the above. SOMEONE here is passive/aggressive. :lulz:

What the fuck are you talking about? What has wade got to do with this?

Seriously Roger, could you tell me how I started this? You insulted me (indirectly, I might add) and I replied in turn. Deal with it hurrrrr.

The Good Reverend Roger

• Dirtbag
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
You didn't call me out on anything. You made a snarky indirect comment about me.

Wait.  That wasn't direct enough for you?  Okay, let me restate it:  You're a prick.

Like you ever gave a shit what I think.

I did.  I don't.  See the difference?

"What can we do to help you stop screaming?"

Malachite

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
Oh burn.

the other anonymous

• Pink spraypaint
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
    • http://toa267.deviantart.com/
This is better than my stories!
\

Pariah

• Werewolf
  • Deserved It
  • Circle Jerk Sexcrime Investigator of the Blatherne
    • View Profile
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

wade

• Deserved It
  • i'm lost...
    • View Profile
KICK HIS ASS SEABASS!
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
 :thumb: :kojak:

the last yatto

• really did
  • Deserved It
  • Weeeeeeeeee
    • View Profile
whos got bawls
« Reply #442 on: April 05, 2009, 07:42:20 pm »
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 08:06:11 pm by Yάttᶿ »
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Your Mom

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
hell, if it weren't for the insanely high standards of objectivity and democracy that my fellow admins hold me to I'd probably have shitcanned both you and wade last night.

yeah, I just lumped you in with wade. hopefully he won't be insulted.

OH, there it is.
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

“People get used to anything. The less you think about your oppression, the more your tolerance for it grows. After a while, people just think oppression is the normal state of things. But to become free, you have to be acutely aware of being a slave.”
― Assata Shaku

wade

• Deserved It
  • i'm lost...
    • View Profile
sorry nigel.

does this mean we can make out?
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly

Your Mom

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
Sorry, I'm in my celibate period.
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

“People get used to anything. The less you think about your oppression, the more your tolerance for it grows. After a while, people just think oppression is the normal state of things. But to become free, you have to be acutely aware of being a slave.”
― Assata Shaku

wade

• Deserved It
  • i'm lost...
    • View Profile
DAMN IT!

you know where to find me.
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly

the last yatto

• really did
  • Deserved It
  • Weeeeeeeeee
    • View Profile
in a shallow grave?
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

wade

• Deserved It
  • i'm lost...
    • View Profile
:lulz:

ouch...

suddenly it all makes sense...
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly

N E T

• !͉͍̟̙͚͙͚̝͈̹͎̟͕͖̭̬̑̆̾͛ͬͩ̉́̓͗̀̓ͤ̍ͫ̊̈̋́͟͝?̒͛͌̔͆&
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
:lulz:

ouch...

suddenly it all makes sense...
hell, if it weren't for the insanely high standards of objectivity and democracy that my fellow admins hold me to I'd probably have shitcanned both you and wade last night.

yeah, I just lumped you in with wade. hopefully he won't be insulted.

OH, there it is.

WHOOMP, THERE IT IS.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 09:05:07 am by NeT@uNGr0t »
“It's too bad that whole families have to be torn apart by something as simple as wild dogs.” — J A C K   H A N D E Y

"Open your ass and your heart and mind will follow." — C H E S T E R   M A I N A R D