Author Topic: "Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread  (Read 58896 times)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
Re: "Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread
« Reply #1125 on: November 09, 2012, 05:50:23 pm »
The GoP shouldn't have focused on the economy, they should have focused MORE on denying rights to gays, and forcing women to carry fetuses they don't want. 

Bauer: Karl Rove, a good man and basically a conservative, he probably raised over $100 million running ads, I don’t believe one of those ads were about family, about life, about marriage. Romney was pro-life and pro-family but I don’t think we really engaged in the ad war on those issues and I think if we would’ve engaged instead of being forced to be the defensive I still think we would’ve gotten many, many more of what used to be the Reagan Democrats, Catholics and others who are pro-life and pro-family but may identify more with the Democrats on the economic issues but with Republicans and conservatives on values issues.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/bauer-gop-won-emphasized-marriage-abortion

Please note:

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/332897/against-despair-jonah-goldberg

Quote from: Jonah "Liberal Fascism" Goldberg
Contrary to the conventional wisdom among liberals, conservatives are actually far more willing to examine their dogma and their first principles than liberals or “centrists” are.

Though facebook tells me that they ARE starting to notice what they should have picked up on during the Bush regime:

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

WOW, THEY FINALLY NOTICED! WHAT DO YOU THINK TIPPED THEM OFF?

I personally started to have a few suspicions about 11 years ago.
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

“All that goodness, with a frozen chicken in the middle.”
― Doktor Howl, 2014

Emo Howard

• Beep Boop Boop
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: November 10, 2012, 01:28:05 am »
Eric Allen Bell claims that 4 Pakistani newspapers have published that he was behind "The Innocence of Muslims", and as a result he has had a bounty placed on his head, and has "had to go underground".

He's making a movie about it.

http://www.americaninfidelthemovie.com/

I'm expecting it to be something along the lines of Red Dawn meets Blair Witch Project.

Emo Howard

• Beep Boop Boop
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: November 10, 2012, 05:54:38 am »
Karl Rove admits that God handed the election to Obama.

The president was also lucky. This time, the October surprise was not a dirty trick but an act of God. Hurricane Sandy interrupted Mr. Romney's momentum and allowed Mr. Obama to look presidential and bipartisan.

Cain

• Herma-mora-altadoon ae altadoon
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: November 10, 2012, 12:06:25 pm »
Just how like Hurricane Katrina managed to make Bush look all Presidential and bipartisan.
"The thoughts of all men arise from the darkness. If you are the movement of your soul, and the cause of that movement precedes you, then how could you ever call your thoughts your own? How could you be anything other than a slave to the darkness that comes before? Only the Logos allows one to mitigate that slavery. Only knowing the sources of thought and action allows us to own our thoughts and our actions, to throw off the yoke of circumstance."
- R. Scott Bakker, The Darkness That Comes Before

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: November 10, 2012, 05:13:13 pm »
Karl Rove admits that God handed the election to Obama.

The president was also lucky. This time, the October surprise was not a dirty trick but an act of God. Hurricane Sandy interrupted Mr. Romney's momentum and allowed Mr. Obama to look presidential and bipartisan.

Well clearly, God wanted Obama to be elected.
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

“All that goodness, with a frozen chicken in the middle.”
― Doktor Howl, 2014

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

• Probably
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: November 10, 2012, 06:46:09 pm »
Just how like Hurricane Katrina managed to make Bush look all Presidential and bipartisan.

Ahahahaha, that could be a killer line to explode some GOP heads  :lulz:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

LMNO, PhD (life continues)

• Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.
« Reply #1131 on: November 12, 2012, 07:55:16 pm »
Grover Norquist:

"The president was committed; elected on the basis that he was not Romney and Romney was a poopy head and you should vote against Romney and he won by two points."
LMNO
Pope/Wrought Iron Instigator
First Church of Last Exit Before Toll
The Spider Project.

Buy the Chao te Ching, or be doomed forever.

http://www.stonybrook.edu/sb/marburger/index.shtml

"Get offa me, you freaks!  This is not North Korea.  No.  This is America, and I expect to be PAID for that sort of nonsense.  In advance.  No credit...Cash on the barrelhead or GTFO.  I swear to God, there's nothing more annoying than commie perverts who don't understand the intrinsic value of the free market system."

Cain

• Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: November 12, 2012, 08:20:25 pm »
I dunno, that sounds pretty accurate.

I mean, Romney's campaign was "I am not Obama" so we're hardly talking elevated discourse here.
"The thoughts of all men arise from the darkness. If you are the movement of your soul, and the cause of that movement precedes you, then how could you ever call your thoughts your own? How could you be anything other than a slave to the darkness that comes before? Only the Logos allows one to mitigate that slavery. Only knowing the sources of thought and action allows us to own our thoughts and our actions, to throw off the yoke of circumstance."

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: November 12, 2012, 08:26:11 pm »
I concede the point.

However, it is fun to hear Grover start using the language that's most suited to the grade level of his ideas.
LMNO
The Spider Project.

"Get offa me, you freaks!  This is not North Korea.  No.  This is America, and I expect to be PAID for that sort of nonsense.  In advance.  No credit...Cash on the barrelhead or GTFO.  I swear to God, there's nothing more annoying than commie perverts who don't understand the intrinsic value of the free market system."

The Good Reverend Roger

• Dirtbag
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: November 12, 2012, 08:26:20 pm »
I dunno, that sounds pretty accurate.

I mean, Romney's campaign was "I am not Obama" so we're hardly talking elevated discourse here.

:lulz:

There is nothing new under the sun.
"What can we do to help you stop screaming?"

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: November 21, 2012, 06:02:20 pm »
"I believe that God created the universe and that the six days in the Bible may not be six days as we understand it … it may not be 24-hour days, and that's what I believe. I know there's always a debate between those who read the Bible literally and those who don't, and I think it's a legitimate debate within the Christian community of which I'm a part. My belief is that the story that the Bible tells about God creating this magnificent Earth on which we live—that is essentially true, that is fundamentally true."

-Barack Obama
LMNO
The Spider Project.

Choppas an' Sluggas

• DAKKA! DAKKA! WAAAGH! WAAAAAAAAAGHH!!!
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: November 25, 2012, 03:40:31 am »
 :lulz:  Not sure if trolling, or if trying to get people to think he isn't a MOOOOOOSLIMOOGABOOGABOOGA!
Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial increases in corpse production.

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: December 06, 2012, 01:54:33 pm »
This is "stupid" in the classic sense.

David Gergen says that $1.6 Trillion in revenue is too much, and Obama should have stayed with Simpson-Bowles.

Simpson Bowles calls for $2.2 Trillion.

LMNO
The Spider Project.

The Good Reverend Roger

• Dirtbag
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: December 06, 2012, 01:55:43 pm »
"I believe that God created the universe and that the six days in the Bible may not be six days as we understand it … it may not be 24-hour days, and that's what I believe. I know there's always a debate between those who read the Bible literally and those who don't, and I think it's a legitimate debate within the Christian community of which I'm a part. My belief is that the story that the Bible tells about God creating this magnificent Earth on which we live—that is essentially true, that is fundamentally true."
-Barack Obama

Difference is, he's not stating it as fact, just his personal belief.
"What can we do to help you stop screaming?"

Cain

• Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: December 06, 2012, 02:23:04 pm »
He also says it's "essentially" and "fundamentally" true.

However, he's a politician.  Speaking.  This has been scripted and looked over by PR people and marketing types and doesn't actually tell us a single thing about what Obama actually believes.