Author Topic: ATTN: PHYSICS SPAGS  (Read 1612 times)

The Good Reverend Roger

• Tarantism Victim
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: ATTN: PHYSICS SPAGS
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2010, 04:06:36 am »
LMNO should be given a license to administer savage beatings as he sees fit.

"The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way, and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theatre."
- Frank Zappa

LMNO, PhD (life continues)

• Unregulated & Horribly Oily Piranha of the Dance Floor
  • Deserved It
  • Unregulated & Horribly Oily Piranha of the Dance F
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2010, 03:56:48 pm »
You mean I don't?

Whoops.

If anyone asks, I was at home last night between 11:00pm and 3:00am.
LMNO
Pope/Wrought Iron Instigator
First Church of Last Exit Before Toll
The Spider Project.

Buy the Chao te Ching, or be doomed forever.

http://www.stonybrook.edu/sb/marburger/index.shtml

"Get offa me, you freaks!  This is not North Korea.  No.  This is America, and I expect to be PAID for that sort of nonsense.  In advance.  No credit...Cash on the barrelhead or GTFO.  I swear to God, there's nothing more annoying than commie perverts who don't understand the intrinsic value of the free market system."

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2010, 03:58:11 pm »
Not negative. From 0 to 3. Yes, it's useless, but that's okay, because this is for something where the more useless it is the more value it has. (Do not ask me to explain, because I don't know the details and he is not providing them. I asked.) I'm just looking for a reasonable name to give it, unless it already has one. Could you help there?

Why not just call them what they are?  For example, "a 1.5 Hz electromagentic wave".

Or, if you want a categorical name, "an extremely ELF".
LMNO
The Spider Project.

"Get offa me, you freaks!  This is not North Korea.  No.  This is America, and I expect to be PAID for that sort of nonsense.  In advance.  No credit...Cash on the barrelhead or GTFO.  I swear to God, there's nothing more annoying than commie perverts who don't understand the intrinsic value of the free market system."

Nigel

• in my oonlz
  • Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2010, 05:04:26 pm »
I wholeheartedly approve of LMNO's so-called "needless" hostility escalation, and wish in this case that he had escalated it more sharply.
Tiny and Terrible Strap-On Fuckhorde of Tonight's Wrong Turn.

“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

“People get used to anything. The less you think about your oppression, the more your tolerance for it grows. After a while, people just think oppression is the normal state of things. But to become free, you have to be acutely aware of being a slave.”
― Assata Shaku

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2010, 05:15:08 pm »
I wholeheartedly approve of LMNO's so-called "needless" hostility escalation, and wish in this case that he had escalated it more sharply.

Righto!

Not negative. From 0 to 3. Yes, it's useless, but that's okay, because this is for something where the more useless it is the more value it has. (Do not ask me to explain, because I don't know the details and he is not providing them. I asked.) I'm just looking for a reasonable name to give it, unless it already has one. Could you help there?

Why not just call them what they are?  For example, "a 1.5 Hz electromagentic wave", YOU MISERABLE RANCID FUCKSACK

Or, if you want a categorical name, "an extremely ELF", WHILE YOU SUCK MY TAINT, YOU WORTHLESS ASSORTMENT OF CARBON.

Fixed for hostility.
LMNO
The Spider Project.

Nigel

• in my oonlz
  • Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2010, 05:36:55 pm »

Righto!

Why not just call them what they are?  For example, "a 1.5 Hz electromagentic wave", YOU MISERABLE RANCID FUCKSACK

Or, if you want a categorical name, "an extremely ELF", WHILE YOU SUCK MY TAINT, YOU WORTHLESS ASSORTMENT OF CARBON.

Fixed for hostility.

:mittens:
Tiny and Terrible Strap-On Fuckhorde of Tonight's Wrong Turn.

“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

“People get used to anything. The less you think about your oppression, the more your tolerance for it grows. After a while, people just think oppression is the normal state of things. But to become free, you have to be acutely aware of being a slave.”
― Assata Shaku

Cainad (dec.)

• Houseplant Supreme
  • Deserved It
  • Ejection Seat Party Hat Issuance Officer
    • View Profile
    • Internet Forum Safari
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2010, 05:54:32 pm »
This is what happens when P3nT's special Swearing Forum goes down the pipes. All that hostility backs up and gets poomped on PD.

Cait M. R.

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2010, 07:13:41 pm »
Fair enough, LMNO.

He was hoping for something spectacular, but fuck him.

Why? He's told me what this is going into. I'll spare you the details so that your brain doesn't shoot out of your ass at a velocity sufficient to send the whole planet careening toward Andromeda, but let's just say that there is a "time wavelength" and a "death wavelength". This was for the latter. Oh, and the scientists in this are called sorcerers. They turn planets into giant magical spaceweapons. None of that is sarcasm, not even the magical part.

I'm embarrassed to be associated with this question now.

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2010, 07:36:25 pm »
If it's for a book of fiction, I'll give it some leeway.
LMNO
The Spider Project.