Author Topic: Spagbook  (Read 211777 times)

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

• Fred?
  • Deserved It
  • Pissss
    • View Profile
Re: Spagbook
« Reply #4275 on: October 09, 2011, 08:26:35 am »
SUPER BRIGHT AWESOME  :eek:

Triple Zero

• DO NOT ABUSE EXCEPT FOR URGENT FURNITURE MOVING EMERGENCIES
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible and Sexy Queen of Cheese
    • View Profile
    • Random BIP
« Reply #4276 on: October 09, 2011, 09:40:29 am »
HOLY CRAP THAT'S RED!!! :D
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Eve

• LESBIAN QUEEN
  • Deserved It
  • FFS, stop mixing me up with Eve Hill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4277 on: October 09, 2011, 03:39:09 pm »
I LOVE it, Nigel!! What did you use?
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Choppas an' Sluggas

• DAKKA! DAKKA! WAAAGH! WAAAAAAAAAGHH!!!
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #4278 on: October 09, 2011, 04:22:31 pm »

SHIT FUCK DAYUM, that's one hell of a sultry look, Nigel!
Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial increases in corpse production.

Sexy St. Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #4279 on: October 09, 2011, 04:36:10 pm »
Heee, thanks!  :mrgreen:

I used Adore dye by Creative Image in "Crimson"; it's the same brand I used when I had purple bangs.

“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

“People get used to anything. The less you think about your oppression, the more your tolerance for it grows. After a while, people just think oppression is the normal state of things. But to become free, you have to be acutely aware of being a slave.”
― Assata Shaku

Telarus

• Fictional Ego
  • Deserved It
  • Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times
    • View Profile
« Reply #4280 on: October 09, 2011, 04:36:57 pm »
Hells yeah.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Doktor Howl

• TUCSON RAIDER
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • TUCSON RAIDER
    • View Profile
« Reply #4281 on: October 09, 2011, 05:37:59 pm »

"Man, there's nothin' to do in this stupid town rope swing's busted, stinking cops always kicking me out of the park manager of the 7-11 always says "get off my curb you good for nothing" all the girls already know I'm a bad kisser so they don't come anywhere near me I don't know how many times I've been to TGIF a kid can eat an onion bloom only so many times bowling's boring, the skating rink's been taken over by 12 year olds there ain't no good movies out, blockbuster never has any good games in I don't want to play Bombad Racing, I mean what the heck is that? I'm sick of all my records and every time I walk into a record store, I forget what I want to get and their ain't nothing on TV, not a stupid thing! There ain't nothing to do 'cept take naps and wait patiently for death!"
- Brak

Sexy St. Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #4282 on: October 09, 2011, 07:19:54 pm »
The top one just  :lulz:

It's just PERFECT.
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

“People get used to anything. The less you think about your oppression, the more your tolerance for it grows. After a while, people just think oppression is the normal state of things. But to become free, you have to be acutely aware of being a slave.”
― Assata Shaku

Triple Zero

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
    • Random BIP
« Reply #4283 on: October 09, 2011, 10:54:14 pm »
:lulz:
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Richter

• Razor-Sharp Rattan Surgical Tool Sharpener™
  • Deserved It
  • Right Coast Deacon of Self-Contamination
    • View Profile
« Reply #4284 on: October 10, 2011, 02:59:03 am »
I am a font of knowledge :lulz:
Hork Barf Spit
Friendly Neighborhood Mentat
Slacker, Warrior Poet, Pervert.
Non-stop Disco.

The Suu

• The Goddamn Industry Professional Who
  • Deserved It
  • Heartless and regal murderess of the intertubes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4285 on: October 10, 2011, 03:22:53 am »
Needs moar Richter Sauce.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jenne

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #4286 on: October 10, 2011, 03:01:15 pm »
I love that color on you, Nigel!  Even as it fades it'll look great!  I did mine vampire red last week and folks can't stop asking me about it.  I sometimes forget I have these neon-red streaks in my hair till I catch someone staring.

Sexy St. Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #4287 on: October 10, 2011, 03:07:40 pm »
Thanks Jenne! You should post pics of yours!

― Assata Shaku

Triple Zero

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
    • Random BIP
« Reply #4288 on: October 10, 2011, 03:35:56 pm »
I love that color on you, Nigel!  Even as it fades it'll look great!  I did mine vampire red last week and folks can't stop asking me about it.  I sometimes forget I have these neon-red streaks in my hair till I catch someone staring.

what nigel said, I'm INTRIGUED :D

Doktor Howl

• TUCSON RAIDER
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • TUCSON RAIDER
    • View Profile
« Reply #4289 on: October 10, 2011, 04:10:30 pm »
I am a font of knowledge :lulz:

It's really too bad that they don't listen, Richter.

And then they have to hire one of those companies that cleans up after a homicide.   :sad:
"Man, there's nothin' to do in this stupid town rope swing's busted, stinking cops always kicking me out of the park manager of the 7-11 always says "get off my curb you good for nothing" all the girls already know I'm a bad kisser so they don't come anywhere near me I don't know how many times I've been to TGIF a kid can eat an onion bloom only so many times bowling's boring, the skating rink's been taken over by 12 year olds there ain't no good movies out, blockbuster never has any good games in I don't want to play Bombad Racing, I mean what the heck is that? I'm sick of all my records and every time I walk into a record store, I forget what I want to get and their ain't nothing on TV, not a stupid thing! There ain't nothing to do 'cept take naps and wait patiently for death!"
- Brak