Author Topic: I am undone. Like Samson.  (Read 2012 times)

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
Re: I am undone. Like Samson.
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2010, 06:00:17 pm »
It's totally safe to make a bet with me, I never win them.

Against anyone but me.   :lulz:

Dunno, I haven't bet against you yet. I bet you you would win.

I bet I wouldn't.

ETA:  Oh fuck.

:lulz: Have to find something to bet on, now.
If someone does the ďFine, youíre right, Iím clearly a terrible person, Iím Satan, Iím the worst person alive, I should just dieĒ thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Doktor Howl

• Вся ваша база принадлежит нам
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2010, 06:04:53 pm »

Against anyone but me.   :lulz:

I bet I wouldn't.

ETA:  Oh fuck.

I bet Bruce will conduct all further communications through Nikki for at least a month.  If I win, you have to make vindaloo.
Well, that's hardly my fault.  I was just doing what I do, doing my little dance, singing my little song, you know?  And then Hirley0 got on the dance floor and said

SHAKE THAT
First ^  Then V

And I did.  I didn't feel like I had any choice.  Between P-Funk and Hirley0, I became the man reptillian menace I am today.

Bootsy Collins did this to me.

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2010, 06:10:09 pm »

I bet I wouldn't.

I bet Bruce will conduct all further communications through Nikki for at least a month.  If I win, you have to make vindaloo.

EVen if I contact him first?
If someone does the ďFine, youíre right, Iím clearly a terrible person, Iím Satan, Iím the worst person alive, I should just dieĒ thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2010, 06:13:14 pm »

I bet I wouldn't.

No.  In that case, I think he'll answer, because he's afraid of you now.

Specifically, if HE needs to initiate a conversation, it will come through her.
Well, that's hardly my fault.  I was just doing what I do, doing my little dance, singing my little song, you know?  And then Hirley0 got on the dance floor and said

SHAKE THAT
First ^  Then V

And I did.  I didn't feel like I had any choice.  Between P-Funk and Hirley0, I became the man reptillian menace I am today.

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2010, 06:17:00 pm »

I bet I wouldn't.

I bet Bruce will conduct all further communications through Nikki for at least a month.  If I win, you have to make vindaloo.

No.  In that case, I think he'll answer, because he's afraid of you now.

Ah.

In that case, I bet that they both will ignore my texts (except for regarding passing off the monkey), particularly when it comes to this month's child support, which if I do get it will be the full two hundred because Bruce doesn't want to look like the bad guy on Wednesday. They will ignore my texts if I text them less than twice in any two hour period.

If I win, um... I'll think of something.

ETA: And I bet they will not initiate any communication at all.

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2010, 06:19:06 pm »

I bet I wouldn't.

No.  In that case, I think he'll answer, because he's afraid of you now.

Ah.

In that case, I bet that they both will ignore my texts (except for regarding passing off the monkey), particularly when it comes to this month's child support, which if I do get it will be the full two hundred because Bruce doesn't want to look like the bad guy on Wednesday. They will ignore my texts if I text them less than twice in any two hour period.

If I win, um... I'll think of something.

Actually, that's a separate bet.  You win MY bet if Bruce contacts you first for anything.  I win if he doesn't.  That bet you just proposed I am not touching with a 10' pole.

But I WILL bet, same stakes, that he pays you nothing at all, anymore, until the court forces him to.

SHAKE THAT
First ^  Then V

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2010, 06:21:35 pm »
Vindaloo and more vindaloo? I still win. :lulz:

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2010, 06:44:54 pm »

Well, I can make vindaloo, too.  It just takes me a lot longer, and I'm nowhere near as good at that shit.

SHAKE THAT
First ^  Then V

Jenne

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2010, 07:12:43 pm »
I think the STAKES are a LITTLE LOW in this here wager!  It's not a real bet if y'all LOVE to lose!  :lulz:

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2010, 07:15:09 pm »
I think the STAKES are a LITTLE LOW in this here wager!  It's not a real bet if y'all LOVE to lose!  :lulz:

It will turn horrible.  Trust me, I'm a bit of an expert on this.

SHAKE THAT
First ^  Then V

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2010, 07:16:58 pm »

Well, I can make vindaloo, too.  It just takes me a lot longer, and I'm nowhere near as good at that shit.

Pshaw. I've had your vindaloo, and I for one think it's fantastic.

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2010, 07:21:04 pm »

Pshaw. I've had your vindaloo, and I for one think it's fantastic.

Blarg.  I fucked the kitchen up, and my tongue wasn't right for a week.

SHAKE THAT
First ^  Then V