Author Topic: Roger seems really nice on the boards now...but...  (Read 2851 times)

Dysfunctional Cunt

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: Roger seems really nice on the boards now...but...
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2010, 08:31:28 pm »
I really want to ask..... but not if you have to kill me after....... :evil:

All I did was nut punt the clerk and try to feed him the contents of a 2 liter bottle of coke.

It was just one of those nights, you know?  And everyone's making a big deal about it. 

Happens to the best of us my friend. 

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2010, 08:01:24 am »
Ah. I see.

It wasn't that bad, anyway.  Anyone would have done the same thing.

So why was Freeky so spazzed out about it?

I'm high strung and unfond of violence. We've been over this.
If someone does the ďFine, youíre right, Iím clearly a terrible person, Iím Satan, Iím the worst person alive, I should just dieĒ thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

the last yatto

• really did
  • Deserved It
  • Weeeeeeeeee
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2010, 12:06:05 pm »
maybe you need to change your battlecry
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Doktor Howl

• Вся ваша база принадлежит нам
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Pants Wrecker
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2010, 04:34:05 pm »

TASTY SOFT DRINKS FOR THE SOFT DRINK GOD?

Naw.
"THUS SPAKE THE DESERT PROPHET ROGER, HIS EYES AGLAZE, HIS BALLS AFIRE, HIS HAIR RECEEDED DUE TO YOUR INABILITY TO SHUT UP"
- Junkenstien

"Locals and authorities are quick to act on suspicions that wartime arms may be lurking in their midst. Even police were convinced by one elderly German who reported finding an old bomb in his backyard, only for bomb clearance staff to conclude that the item was, in fact, a zucchini."
- Newsweek, 8/9/18

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2010, 04:57:13 pm »

I did, in fact, have occasion to use it. Didn't I, Dok.  :x
If someone does the ďFine, youíre right, Iím clearly a terrible person, Iím Satan, Iím the worst person alive, I should just dieĒ thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Pants Wrecker
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2010, 05:01:05 pm »

I did, in fact, have occasion to use it. Didn't I, Dok.  :x

I still don't see why you're so upset.
"THUS SPAKE THE DESERT PROPHET ROGER, HIS EYES AGLAZE, HIS BALLS AFIRE, HIS HAIR RECEEDED DUE TO YOUR INABILITY TO SHUT UP"
- Junkenstien

"Locals and authorities are quick to act on suspicions that wartime arms may be lurking in their midst. Even police were convinced by one elderly German who reported finding an old bomb in his backyard, only for bomb clearance staff to conclude that the item was, in fact, a zucchini."
- Newsweek, 8/9/18

the last yatto

• really did
  • Deserved It
  • Weeeeeeeeee
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2010, 11:33:01 am »
its the principal?
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Pants Wrecker
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2010, 10:30:35 pm »
bump!
- Junkenstien

- Newsweek, 8/9/18

Faust

• Tyrannical Overlord
  • Deserved It
  • The Greasy Strangler
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2010, 10:39:27 pm »

All I did was nut punt the clerk and try to feed him the contents of a 2 liter bottle of coke.

It was just one of those nights, you know?  And everyone's making a big deal about it. 
You jerk, us clerks get nut punted on an almost weekly basis, why do you think we all look like souless drones who's emotion centres are now filled with bile, dealing with the public RUINS people.
Now if you had mercy killed him I could accept that, but torturing a rotten cabbage is just mean.
May you find your worth in the waking world

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Pants Wrecker
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2010, 10:40:07 pm »

You jerk, us clerks get nut punted on an almost weekly basis, why do you think we all look like souless drones who's emotion centres are now filled with bile, dealing with the public RUINS people.
Now if you had mercy killed him I could accept that, but torturing a rotten cabbage is just mean.

Arguably, I had no choice.
- Junkenstien

- Newsweek, 8/9/18

Faust

• Tyrannical Overlord
  • Deserved It
  • The Greasy Strangler
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2010, 10:45:02 pm »
I suppose us you had no choice, us clerks do bring it on ourselves. And a nut punt isn't the worst. I've been attacked with a machete, though those were just honest criminals trying to make a living and were far easier to deal with then some groups such as the over seventy geriatric biddy brigade.

I would take a nut punt over dealing with them any day.
May you find your worth in the waking world

BadBeast

• BadBeast so totally fucking
  • Deserved It
  • Prefect Priapicus Fukmuk, Lord of the opening I
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2010, 10:53:35 pm »

"And sometimes, Tuscon comes to you" :lulz:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2010, 11:01:13 pm »
Ohshit, I remember that night now.

Lol, doweling rods!