Author Topic: Looking for ideas  (Read 834 times)

chaotic neutral observer

• Known & Noted
  • not a real discordian
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for ideas
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2018, 02:48:59 am »
You fuckers drink milk out of a plastic bladder and *WE* are the weird ones?
Do you really want to bring up the subject of dairy products?  You guys contributed processed cheese slices to world cuisine.

I almost choked on bile until I realized you were making a submission. Like... shit, warn a person first.
Oops.  I guess I thought the notes at the end granted me retroactive immunity from Poe's Law.

Doktor Howl

• Вся ваша база принадлежит нам
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2018, 03:10:21 am »

Do you really want to bring up the subject of dairy products?  You guys contributed processed cheese slices to world cuisine.

Also Cheese Whiz.

"Processed cheese-like food product."
"Letting a God into your life is like letting "Bob" into your wallet.  It's going to hurt, because they always grab more things that they said they would."
-Some silly dead bastard in Tucson.

" Jonas Salk could SHIT ON MY DESK, and I'd still sing his praises.  No more polio kids in iron lungs or wheelchairs.  Jonas Salk did fucking MAD SCIENCE, and the world is a million times better for it."
- The same dumbass.

Emo Howard

• Rooty Tooty Schadenfreude
  • Deserved It
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2018, 08:46:29 am »

Also Cheese Whiz.

"Processed cheese-like food product."

I was going to say Easy Cheese, the stuff that comes in a can with a nozzle. Because Cheese Whiz is just too much work.

tyrannosaurus vex

• a gas giant of idiots
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2018, 05:17:20 pm »
The thing about American cheese-like products, in general, is that they only taste (vaguely) like cheese as long as you also eat like an American: faster than the signals from your taste buds can travel to your brain, and quickly drowned out by a gallon of Dr. Pepper.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Emo Howard

• Rooty Tooty Schadenfreude
  • Deserved It
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2018, 09:22:20 am »
At work a while back, we had a "Taste of Harmony" potluck dinner. We were supposed to bring something "representative of our culture", so I bought a couple of cans of Easy Cheese, and Ritz crackers.

In true American form, I ate it all beforehand and had nothing to bring to the table, so I grabbed a tub of ice cream from the Dollar store on the way to work that day. It did a pretty good job of getting that Basil taste out of everybody's mouth, and was a smashing success!

:winning:

ETA: Also, this is how I learned that spray-on-cheese is Easy Cheese, not Cheese Whiz, which is pretty much the same thing, but in non-pressurized form.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 09:24:38 am by Emo Howard »

LuciferX

• Metanoia
  • Deserved It
  • fripping moncrey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2018, 06:47:47 am »
This is all good suggestion of cheese distinction, I mistake these non-fermented produkt before. May I also make suggestion to hire comrade Bystritsky for Audience Research and Social Circuit Engineering.
Hic Salta?
________
Constant Eso-Opthamologist of Elicited Stopped-Clock Illusions, brings it back, or sinners just repent______