Author Topic: UNLIMITED Arizona Hilarity thread  (Read 37646 times)

Juana Go?

• Hideous and Otherworldly Attack Duckling of DESPAIR
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: UNLIMITED Arizona Hilarity thread
« Reply #915 on: September 07, 2012, 04:33:35 am »
Do you know how much profit there is in building and maintaining prisons? There are entire local economies built on them.
I bet we'll get a debtors' prison someday entirely too soon. They just won't call it that and no one will know or care about the difference, such as it may be.
“Call me sentimental, but there’s no-one in the world that I’d like to see get dysentery more than you.” — David Nicholls (One Day)

V3X

• EISENHOWER 2012
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: September 07, 2012, 05:45:25 am »
Do you know how much profit there is in building and maintaining prisons? There are entire local economies built on them.
I bet we'll get a debtors' prison someday entirely too soon. They just won't call it that and no one will know or care about the difference, such as it may be.

I think they should make a reality TV show where instead of winning a big fortune, you just get to have your debt erased and you go back to zero wealth. The losers go to debtors' prison.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

CorbeauEtRenard

• Known & Noted
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: September 07, 2012, 06:29:22 am »

I think they should make a reality TV show where instead of winning a big fortune, you just get to have your debt erased and you go back to zero wealth. The losers go to debtors' prison.

There used to actually be a show like that. Well, at least the first half. It was just called Debt.
Art is Dead! (If You Want It)

V3X

• EISENHOWER 2012
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: September 07, 2012, 06:34:57 am »

There used to actually be a show like that. Well, at least the first half. It was just called Debt.

I try to invent some Horror, and this fucking planet has beat me to it.

CorbeauEtRenard

• Known & Noted
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: September 07, 2012, 06:36:38 am »

16 years ago, no less  :horrormirth:
Art is Dead! (If You Want It)

Tiddleywomp Cockletit

• La Mano Famosa del Infierno
  • Deserved It
  • Interweb Horrormonkey of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: September 07, 2012, 07:57:16 am »

16 years ago, no less  :horrormirth:

Happens every time.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

V3X

• EISENHOWER 2012
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: September 29, 2012, 06:00:28 am »
Hope you people all enjoyed Fox News airing an Arizona suicide live on national TV today. We really go the extra mile to keep you entertained here.

Choppas an' Sluggas

• DAKKA! DAKKA! WAAAGH! WAAAAAAAAAGHH!!!
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: September 29, 2012, 10:53:36 pm »
Hope you people all enjoyed Fox News airing an Arizona suicide live on national TV today. We really go the extra mile to keep you entertained here.
I heard about that.  Was it at a sport thing?
Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial increases in corpse production.

Luna

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: September 29, 2012, 11:15:49 pm »
With a five second delay...

Holy fuck. 
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Cain

• Herma-mora-altadoon ae altadoon
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: September 29, 2012, 11:16:52 pm »
He stole a car, I believe.

Police were closing in, preferred to die instead of going to jail....I actually thought it was common policy to keep things like that on a 10 second time delay, just in case of such events.  But then again, it's meant to be common policy that news stations report, you know, news and facts and things, which FOX also clearly fails at.
"The thoughts of all men arise from the darkness. If you are the movement of your soul, and the cause of that movement precedes you, then how could you ever call your thoughts your own? How could you be anything other than a slave to the darkness that comes before? Only the Logos allows one to mitigate that slavery. Only knowing the sources of thought and action allows us to own our thoughts and our actions, to throw off the yoke of circumstance."
- R. Scott Bakker, The Darkness That Comes Before

Luna

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Choppas an' Sluggas

• DAKKA! DAKKA! WAAAGH! WAAAAAAAAAGHH!!!
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: September 30, 2012, 12:27:31 am »
Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial increases in corpse production.

The Good Reverend Roger

• Dirtbag
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
"What can we do to help you stop screaming?"

Tiddleywomp Cockletit

• La Mano Famosa del Infierno
  • Deserved It
  • Interweb Horrormonkey of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: October 06, 2012, 05:00:29 am »
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Juana Go?

• Hideous and Otherworldly Attack Duckling of DESPAIR
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: October 06, 2012, 05:22:29 am »
I giggled.
“Call me sentimental, but there’s no-one in the world that I’d like to see get dysentery more than you.” — David Nicholls (One Day)