Author Topic: Intermittens: The non-Discordian Issue  (Read 3634 times)

Triple Zero

• DO NOT ABUSE EXCEPT FOR URGENT FURNITURE MOVING EMERGENCIES
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible and Sexy Queen of Cheese
    • View Profile
    • Random BIP
Re: Intermittens: The non-Discordian Issue
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2010, 11:25:25 am »
So I was talking to this friend of mine the other day, and he says it would be really cool to publish a magazine, but its just a rather large amount of effort doin that sorta thing on your own right?

Actually, it's not that much? I mean sure it's no LOLcat or quicky WOMP, but the hardest thing for professional magazines is to publish one every month, just publishing a single issue once is just a question of getting 24 pages of awesome shit together.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cramulus

• Mods
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
    • Cramul.us
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2010, 01:57:09 pm »
So I was talking to this friend of mine the other day, and he says it would be really cool to publish a magazine, but its just a rather large amount of effort doin that sorta thing on your own right? 

I made the first issue of Intermittens in six hours. Anybody can do it, the only thing stopping you is the idea that it's actually hard.

(luckily, manta obscura had already collected all the content in the Insightful Post Dump)

Faust

• Deserved It
  • Lovely and Dainty Internut pukegasm
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2013, 06:37:40 pm »
That's a redirection folder, It's not actually relevant any more so you can delete it if you want.
Do not choose a coward's explanation, that hides behind the cause and the effect

The Right Reverend Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2013, 06:53:16 pm »
DETAILS ON CONSTRUCTION OF THE CRAMULUS FOLDER
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

“People get used to anything. The less you think about your oppression, the more your tolerance for it grows. After a while, people just think oppression is the normal state of things. But to become free, you have to be acutely aware of being a slave.”
― Assata Shaku

Faust

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2013, 07:17:10 pm »
Those are classified.
Do not choose a coward's explanation, that hides behind the cause and the effect

The Right Reverend Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2013, 07:32:30 pm »
:crankey:
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

“People get used to anything. The less you think about your oppression, the more your tolerance for it grows. After a while, people just think oppression is the normal state of things. But to become free, you have to be acutely aware of being a slave.”
― Assata Shaku

The Right Reverend Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile

― Assata Shaku

Cramulus

• Mods
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
    • Cramul.us
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2013, 06:06:33 pm »

:?

Doktor Howl

• MECHANICALLY SEPARATED MEAT HOLE
  • Deserved It
  • MECHANICALLY SEPARATED MEAT HOLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2013, 06:14:14 pm »

You aren't cleared for that information, Cramulus.

If that's even your real name.
Don't tell me what to fucking do.  In exchange, I will not tell you what to fucking do.  Note that mocking each other's actions is still permissable under this system.

Faust

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2013, 03:32:56 pm »

There was a post by herly above mine, it's gone now...

LuciferX

• Metanoia
  • Deserved It
  • fripping moncrey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2013, 07:51:04 am »
I think this idea's alright, but I'm confused. If the issue has nothing to do with discord, why would you make it an intermittens issue as opposed to coming up with your own one-shot magazine brand?

I mean, I realize that there are no rules for what you can write an intermittens about, but I wonder what the intent is. It's not like we have a huge loyal readerbase that will get your publication to hundreds of new eyeballs.
Discordia is all about having nothing to do with discord :lulz:
Hic Salta?
________