Author Topic: Tonights menu  (Read 13393 times)

Net

• 10,000 trillion gigaelectronvolts
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: Tonights menu
« Reply #360 on: November 18, 2010, 08:12:24 am »
Skin Monster of Inappropriately-Placed Parsnip Removal

“It's too bad that whole families have to be torn apart by something as simple as wild dogs.” — J A C K   H A N D E Y

"Open your ass and your heart and mind will follow." — C H E S T E R   M A I N A R D

hirley0

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
    • TNM
« Reply #361 on: November 18, 2010, 03:29:18 pm »
SO: i did pick up 1 (um}? BISKit (ANN \ giving tree}? Note to self the lobby tree is gone
Then again it has been gone for a while: & tRUly i don't REMember when it moved out:
the biSk is devided into fifths that have curved side rather than straighT pizza shapes
broke the isKit into 5 20g pieces HARD stuff. / seeds
it'LL be DM beef stew / eXtra can of GREEN beens trapped in top down'$
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 11:02:40 am by hirley0 »

BADGE OF HONOR

• Crank
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: November 19, 2010, 02:46:07 am »
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Jenne

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: November 19, 2010, 07:28:20 pm »
BURGERS.  Because they are cheap + easy and we have a shitload of shit to do tonight.

Whatever

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: November 19, 2010, 09:03:36 pm »
I was going for a simmer meal for this weekend but the weatherman has said the temps will be in the 60's.  So we're grillin and chillin.  Grilled chicken and veggies!!!

The Suu

• The Goddamn Industry Professional Who
  • Deserved It
  • Heartless and regal murderess of the intertubes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: December 04, 2010, 01:42:47 am »

Grilled cheese made from wheat bread and Kraft singles with Campbell's condensed tomato soup.

I'm so American, I shit bricks of sodium.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Nigel

• in my oonlz
  • Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: December 04, 2010, 08:46:00 pm »
I am suddenly urgently, perhaps catastrophically hungry. I am not sure if I can get to the store (my balance seems to still be all fucked up and I keep tipping over hilariously when I try to walk) but I am pretty sure I still have some stale white bread and a piece of cheese. GONNA MAKE ME A SAMMICH.
Tiny and Terrible Strap-On Fuckhorde of Tonight's Wrong Turn.

“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

“People get used to anything. The less you think about your oppression, the more your tolerance for it grows. After a while, people just think oppression is the normal state of things. But to become free, you have to be acutely aware of being a slave.”
― Assata Shaku

Nigel

• in my oonlz
  • Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: December 04, 2010, 08:47:44 pm »
I desperately want curry, though.

“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

“People get used to anything. The less you think about your oppression, the more your tolerance for it grows. After a while, people just think oppression is the normal state of things. But to become free, you have to be acutely aware of being a slave.”
― Assata Shaku

Juana Go?

• Hideous and Otherworldly Attack Duckling of DESPAIR
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: December 04, 2010, 09:35:00 pm »
:(

I think it'll either be TV dinner Indian food or some sort of soup. Possibly lentil soup.
“Call me sentimental, but there’s no-one in the world that I’d like to see get dysentery more than you.” — David Nicholls (One Day)

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

• Deserved It
  • Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: December 04, 2010, 09:39:09 pm »
I like Suu's dinner. I am thinking some cream of mushroom and toasted cheese sammiches. We have cheddar and provolone. And Italian bread. Mmmm.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth

Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Nigel

• in my oonlz
  • Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: December 04, 2010, 09:53:02 pm »
I made a sandwich and it was gross so I made cabbage and it was unsatisfying and now I feel ooky again. :sad:

― Assata Shaku

Don Coyote

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: December 04, 2010, 10:21:33 pm »
I made a sandwich and it was gross so I made cabbage and it was unsatisfying and now I feel ooky again. :sad:

maybe you should just eat a bunch of yogurt for a day or two.
This spot for rent

Nigel

• in my oonlz
  • Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: December 04, 2010, 10:24:43 pm »

Yeah, actually I was thinking I might give yogurt a whirl. I am slightly restricted by my lack of groceries and moderate inability to walk in a straight line.

― Assata Shaku

Don Coyote

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: December 04, 2010, 10:32:07 pm »

Yeah, actually I was thinking I might give yogurt a whirl. I am slightly restricted by my lack of groceries and moderate inability to walk in a straight line.

That's what I did last weekend when I woke up with some kind of stomach bug from hell and had to endure an entire day of being outside in the snow so I ended up with a head cold from hell. I was kinda loopy for a day. but yogurt is good.
This spot for rent

Nigel

• in my oonlz
  • Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: December 04, 2010, 11:12:00 pm »
I kind of wish I had some cucumber as well.

― Assata Shaku