Author Topic: FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST  (Read 70169 times)

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
Re: FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST
« Reply #1035 on: December 10, 2016, 12:15:21 am »
I'm prepared.  My guts are not. 

I'm down for tomorrow, since that's the only full day I'll have of internets.
If someone does the ďFine, youíre right, Iím clearly a terrible person, Iím Satan, Iím the worst person alive, I should just dieĒ thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: December 10, 2016, 06:45:30 pm »
I JUST ATE 2 ORANGES FOR NO DAMN REASON.  FUCK

SUCK IT, WEENIES.
If someone does the ďFine, youíre right, Iím clearly a terrible person, Iím Satan, Iím the worst person alive, I should just dieĒ thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: December 10, 2016, 07:37:50 pm »
2 MORE WHOOOOOO

BE INSPIRED BY MY GREATNESS.

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: December 10, 2016, 08:12:17 pm »
jUST DOWNED NO. 6.  Some people might say, Gee, you're being awfully passive and not funny at all!

BUT WHO'S EATING THE GODDAMN ORANGES? NOT THOSE FUCKS!  THEY'RE THE ONES SITTING AROUND BITCHING LIKE A PILE OF LAMB.  THAT'S RIGHT, BUTCHERED MEAT, NOT PLURAL ANIMALS.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 08:15:14 pm by Freeky »

The Wizard Joseph

• Tryna transcend duality or whatever
  • Deserved It
  • Product of Wisconsin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: December 10, 2016, 08:33:23 pm »
SWEET MERCIFUL FUCK!!!!!

Freeky what have YOU DONE??!!!

I have no oranges. I want no oranges. I weep to see you run out into THEIR COUNTRY all alone.

Shit I can do about it now. I was planning on trying to write the "Diogenes" story tonight... try to survive. Try.

I WASH MY HANDS AND YOU SHOULD PROBABLY DO IT TOO!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
 - Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: December 10, 2016, 08:50:17 pm »
BWAHAHAHA!  i HAVE EATEN MY 7TH ORANGE, AND IT WAS FUCKING DELICIOUS.

JOSEPH, YOUR PREVIOUS FORAYS INTO ORANGE COUNTRY HAVE EARNED MY RESPECT, SO YOU, PERHAPS, DO NOT HAVE TO SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS.

I am going to take a short break and devour some meat.

The Wizard Joseph

• Deserved It
  • Product of Wisconsin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: December 10, 2016, 09:36:57 pm »
BWAHAHAHA!  i HAVE EATEN MY 7TH ORANGE, AND IT WAS FUCKING DELICIOUS.

JOSEPH, YOUR PREVIOUS FORAYS INTO ORANGE COUNTRY HAVE EARNED MY RESPECT, SO YOU, PERHAPS, DO NOT HAVE TO SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS.

I am going to take a short break and devour some meat.

*wheels out on FDR style wheelchair, complex colostomy apparatus in tow*

I haven't been able to shove ANYTHING up my ass since the time I tried going solo!!

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: December 10, 2016, 10:17:47 pm »
 :lulz:

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: December 10, 2016, 10:48:03 pm »
These must be valencias, because the more I eat of them, the hungrier I get.  Starting my 9th now.

I mean EAT DICKS.  BETTER YET, EAT ORANGES.

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: December 11, 2016, 12:48:32 am »
Final count:  9.  So if they're valencias, 6.  I can't chew anything anymore, it hurts.

The Wizard Joseph

• Deserved It
  • Product of Wisconsin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: December 11, 2016, 03:05:18 am »
It's PHYSICALLY hard to keep going after about that number.. Good run Freeky! Hopefully your innards will fare better than you jaw muscles.

Pope Pixie Pickle

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: February 11, 2017, 11:07:30 pm »
Don'the start this shit again. Mine was blood oranges and whoops they are in season again
"YOU SAY CULTURAL MARXISM LIKE IT'S A BAD THING"

The Wizard Joseph

• Deserved It
  • Product of Wisconsin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: February 13, 2017, 03:46:51 pm »
Don'the start this shit again. Mine was blood oranges and whoops they are in season again

I had a blood orange a couple of days ago just to see if there was any experiential  difference when I happened to see them on sale.

There was not.  :|

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
  • The sky tastes like red exuberance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: February 13, 2017, 05:18:20 pm »

I had a blood orange a couple of days ago just to see if there was any experiential  difference when I happened to see them on sale.

They are slightly less acidic on average. I find this makes them less tasty, not more.
ďIím guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,Ē Charles Wick said. ďIt was very complicated.Ē

The Wizard Joseph

• Deserved It
  • Product of Wisconsin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: February 13, 2017, 05:38:32 pm »

They are slightly less acidic on average. I find this makes them less tasty, not more.

It did seem a little bland, but I didn't know about the acid difference. I just figured it was my latent aversion. I tried to focus on the flavor, but found myself eating it quickly anyway like a task I didn't really want to do but was doing anyway.

I definitely don't have as strong of an aversion as I had after my last "experiment".

I still note them in my environment on instinct. On a walk a couple of days ago I was "in my head thinking" but found my eyes shifted downward. Took me a second to realize that I was looking at some orange peels someone had apparently thrown out of their car window or something on the side of the road.

It felt REALLY weird and I'd completely forgotten about the incident until just now.