Author Topic: /observation  (Read 1103 times)

MMIX

• Доктор мом
  • Deserved It
  • FUNEX? S, VFX. FUNEM? S, VFM
    • View Profile
/observation
« on: July 21, 2010, 02:42:49 pm »
I met the Buddha on the road
He was shagging a ladderback chair.
I carefully considered whether I was obliged to kill him
but, on balance, I decided that he was dead in the water anyway.
So I just went on my way -
But I've never looked at chairs in quite the same way . . .
Everybody complains about politicians. Everybody says they suck. Well, where do people think these politicians come from? They donít fall out of the sky. They donít pass through a membrane from another reality. They come from American parents and American families, American homes, American schools, American churches, American businesses and American universities, and they are elected by American citizens. This is the best we can do folks. This is what we have to offer. Itís what our system produces: Garbage in, garbage out. If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, youíre going to get selfish, ignorant leaders.     St George Carlin

Cramulus

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
    • Cramul.us
Re: /observation
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 02:44:31 pm »
are you talking about that chairfucker kerry thornley?   :lulz:

MMIX

• Доктор мом
  • Deserved It
  • FUNEX? S, VFX. FUNEM? S, VFM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 05:46:42 pm »
Who else? The mad furniture-fucker himslef
Everybody complains about politicians. Everybody says they suck. Well, where do people think these politicians come from? They donít fall out of the sky. They donít pass through a membrane from another reality. They come from American parents and American families, American homes, American schools, American churches, American businesses and American universities, and they are elected by American citizens. This is the best we can do folks. This is what we have to offer. Itís what our system produces: Garbage in, garbage out. If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, youíre going to get selfish, ignorant leaders.     St George Carlin

Telarus

• Fictional Ego
  • Deserved It
  • Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2010, 06:55:47 pm »
 :lulz:
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!