Author Topic: The Secret Histories, #1  (Read 10464 times)

Adios

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: The Secret Histories, #1
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2010, 04:51:19 pm »
I'm curious. is this thread just a mental excersize, or is it going to lead to ideas about how to speed up the process of this demise?

Sorry, I am too busy putting a years worth of food and water.  :lulz:

Doktor Howl

• TUCSON RAIDER
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • TUCSON RAIDER
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2010, 04:56:11 pm »
I'm curious. is this thread just a mental excersize, or is it going to lead to ideas about how to speed up the process of this demise?

Neither.  It's just documentation of facts.  A study in Horror™, if you will.
"Man, there's nothin' to do in this stupid town rope swing's busted, stinking cops always kicking me out of the park manager of the 7-11 always says "get off my curb you good for nothing" all the girls already know I'm a bad kisser so they don't come anywhere near me I don't know how many times I've been to TGIF a kid can eat an onion bloom only so many times bowling's boring, the skating rink's been taken over by 12 year olds there ain't no good movies out, blockbuster never has any good games in I don't want to play Bombad Racing, I mean what the heck is that? I'm sick of all my records and every time I walk into a record store, I forget what I want to get and their ain't nothing on TV, not a stupid thing! There ain't nothing to do 'cept take naps and wait patiently for death!"
- Brak

Choppas an' Sluggas

• DAKKA! DAKKA! WAAAGH! WAAAAAAAAAGHH!!!
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2010, 04:59:21 pm »
Oh. I see.
Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial increases in corpse production.

Doktor Howl

• TUCSON RAIDER
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • TUCSON RAIDER
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2010, 05:00:12 pm »
Oh. I see.

We Doktors don't meddle in the affairs of monkeys.  We simply observe, record, and giggle like schoolgirls.
"Man, there's nothin' to do in this stupid town rope swing's busted, stinking cops always kicking me out of the park manager of the 7-11 always says "get off my curb you good for nothing" all the girls already know I'm a bad kisser so they don't come anywhere near me I don't know how many times I've been to TGIF a kid can eat an onion bloom only so many times bowling's boring, the skating rink's been taken over by 12 year olds there ain't no good movies out, blockbuster never has any good games in I don't want to play Bombad Racing, I mean what the heck is that? I'm sick of all my records and every time I walk into a record store, I forget what I want to get and their ain't nothing on TV, not a stupid thing! There ain't nothing to do 'cept take naps and wait patiently for death!"
- Brak

Choppas an' Sluggas

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2010, 05:02:35 pm »
Oh. I see.

We Doktors don't meddle in the affairs of monkeys.  We simply observe, record, and giggle like schoolgirls.

That would be Professor territory, wouldn't it? Where are they when we need them?
Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial increases in corpse production.

Doktor Howl

• TUCSON RAIDER
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • TUCSON RAIDER
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2010, 05:05:09 pm »
Oh. I see.

That would be Professor territory, wouldn't it? Where are they when we need them?

LARPing, unless I miss my guess.  In any case, the best a professor could do at this point is tell you how to avoid the horrible riots and mayhem that will accompany the above bloodless-sounding activities.

I mean, we Doktors could do that, too, but it would be wrong.  Unprofessional.
- Brak

Choppas an' Sluggas

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2010, 05:08:20 pm »
Oh. I see.

LARPing, unless I miss my guess.  In any case, the best a professor could do at this point is tell you how to avoid the horrible riots and mayhem that will accompany the above bloodless-sounding activities.

That's not what I want to hear. I want to hear about how I can hurry this shit up so that things can maybe start to get better possibly. Or something...

Doktor Howl

• TUCSON RAIDER
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • TUCSON RAIDER
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2010, 05:10:37 pm »
Oh. I see.

That's not what I want to hear. I want to hear about how I can hurry this shit up so that things can maybe start to get better possibly. Or something...

I bet you skip to the last page of a mystery novel before reading it, right?
- Brak

Adios

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2010, 05:11:28 pm »
Oh. I see.

:lulz:

Choppas an' Sluggas

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2010, 05:14:05 pm »
I bet you skip to the last page of a mystery novel before reading it, right?

How did you guess? ;)

LMNO, PhD (life continues)

• Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.
« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2010, 05:16:34 pm »
It would be interesting to see what would happen internationally if the US split up into 6 pieces.

LMNO
Pope/Wrought Iron Instigator
First Church of Last Exit Before Toll
The Spider Project.

Buy the Chao te Ching, or be doomed forever.

http://www.stonybrook.edu/sb/marburger/index.shtml

"Get offa me, you freaks!  This is not North Korea.  No.  This is America, and I expect to be PAID for that sort of nonsense.  In advance.  No credit...Cash on the barrelhead or GTFO.  I swear to God, there's nothing more annoying than commie perverts who don't understand the intrinsic value of the free market system."

Adios

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2010, 05:19:02 pm »
It would be interesting to see what would happen internationally if the US split up into 6 pieces.

I would expect UN "peacekeeping" forces on our shores in 10 minutes.

LMNO, PhD (life continues)

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.
« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2010, 05:20:00 pm »
"Aim for the blue helmets!"
  \
:chickenhawk:
LMNO
Pope/Wrought Iron Instigator
First Church of Last Exit Before Toll
The Spider Project.

Buy the Chao te Ching, or be doomed forever.

http://www.stonybrook.edu/sb/marburger/index.shtml

"Get offa me, you freaks!  This is not North Korea.  No.  This is America, and I expect to be PAID for that sort of nonsense.  In advance.  No credit...Cash on the barrelhead or GTFO.  I swear to God, there's nothing more annoying than commie perverts who don't understand the intrinsic value of the free market system."

Doktor Howl

• TUCSON RAIDER
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • TUCSON RAIDER
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2010, 05:20:32 pm »

Paid for by whom?   :lulz:
- Brak

Choppas an' Sluggas

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2010, 05:20:49 pm »

I'm pretty sure they'd leave us to wallow and bow ourselves up until the dust settled, and then come scavenge. It's what i'd do, if it were someone I hated.