Author Topic: Horror News Network  (Read 1465 times)

LMNO, PhD (life continues)

• Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
  • Deserved It
  • Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.
Re: Horror News Network
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2010, 05:55:20 pm »
The only silver lining is that the author has no fucking clue about KYFMS, and he will probably be confronted by authorities.

He published under the name "The Mule" so they might have to do some digging, but I'm guessing this guy will slip up sooner or later. I guess it was being distributed online, so they probably just have to follow the IP addresses.

ISAAC ASIMOV!?

LMNO
Pope/Wrought Iron Instigator
First Church of Last Exit Before Toll
The Spider Project.

Buy the Chao te Ching, or be doomed forever.

http://www.stonybrook.edu/sb/marburger/index.shtml

"Get offa me, you freaks!  This is not North Korea.  No.  This is America, and I expect to be PAID for that sort of nonsense.  In advance.  No credit...Cash on the barrelhead or GTFO.  I swear to God, there's nothing more annoying than commie perverts who don't understand the intrinsic value of the free market system."

Doktor Howl

• MECHANICALLY SEPARATED MEAT HOLE
  • Deserved It
  • MECHANICALLY SEPARATED MEAT HOLE
    • View Profile
Re: Horror News Network
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2010, 05:58:45 pm »
The only silver lining is that the author has no fucking clue about KYFMS, and he will probably be confronted by authorities.

He published under the name "The Mule" so they might have to do some digging, but I'm guessing this guy will slip up sooner or later. I guess it was being distributed online, so they probably just have to follow the IP addresses.

If he chose a pseudonym, he's too stupid to stop.
Don't tell me what to fucking do.  In exchange, I will not tell you what to fucking do.  Note that mocking each other's actions is still permissable under this system.