Principia Discordia > Principia Discussion

Official Discordian Document Numbering System REDISCOVERED!

(1/5) > >>

Telarus:
I cracked it, because my girlfriend needed an official doc number for a marriage certificate for a marriage she had recently performed.

So I went here:

**link to 1st ed PD removed due to polite request from the Archivist**

And then

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/book/27.php

And then suddenly IT was there, like a fetid demon squatting in my head. Greg Hill's, the Polyfather's,  Official Discordian Document Numbering System..... and IT WON'T GO AWAY.

Liv's doc number was III(c)/5,iv;12:23:10 by the way.

That means:

III(c) - Issued from the Bureau of Symbols, Emblems, Certificates and Such

5,iv - Issued by a POEE Priest

12:23:10 - The date, but write it with colons so it doesn't look like a date, LULZ!
(Actually, I think Greg wrote that before coming up with the Discordian calendar, because he uses that on the few official doc numbers I've run across).

Holyshit.

IT EXISTS.

Lies:
no waaaaaiii

-Kel-:
that's pretty sweet.

Telarus:
Y'know... reading more and more about Kerry, Greg, and RAW .... I think they didn't put the ODD in the PD on purpose.

It was totally a 'koan'. Something that they could point at you and go, "You don't have a correct ODD# on that ordination, you're not a REALLY REAL Discordian".

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Lies:

--- Quote from: Telarus on January 04, 2011, 11:17:49 pm ---Y'know... reading more and more about Kerry, Greg, and RAW .... I think they didn't put the ODD in the PD on purpose.

It was totally a 'koan'. Something that they could point at you and go, "You don't have a correct ODD# on that ordination, you're not a REALLY REAL Discordian".

--- End quote ---

Yeah, that was my feeling as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version