Author Topic: WE know what the Founding Fathers really meant!  (Read 2358 times)

the last yatto

• really did
  • Deserved It
  • Weeeeeeeeee
    • View Profile
Re: WE know what the Founding Fathers really meant!
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2011, 05:31:55 am »
Well real loyalists attend Episcopal churches
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Emo Howard

• Anti-Neanderthal-Defamation-Social-Justice-Warrior
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2011, 10:29:09 am »
I'm like, 1/32 Cherokee or something, so, I'm good to go. 8):1fap:

Juana Go?

• Hideous and Otherworldly Attack Duckling of DESPAIR
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2011, 12:52:14 am »
I kind of doubt being Indian in any way, shape, or form would actually help, because Indians are brown and Tea Baggers seem to have very specific feelings about brown people.

What I want to know is, how many of these people would loose their citizenship in a stupid stunt like this.
“Call me sentimental, but there’s no-one in the world that I’d like to see get dysentery more than you.” — David Nicholls (One Day)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
  • The sky tastes like red exuberance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2011, 08:14:25 am »
I kind of doubt being Indian in any way, shape, or form would actually help, because Indians are brown and Tea Baggers seem to have very specific feelings about brown people.

What I want to know is, how many of these people would loose their citizenship in a stupid stunt like this.

I hope A LOT.
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”