Principia Discordia > Aneristic Illusions

UNLIMITED GOP 2012 PRIMARY CANDIDATE THREAD

<< < (2/257) > >>

Cramulus:
If I understand Terrence McKenna's Timewave Zero hypothesis, the GOP will produce four candidates in the next two years who are exponentially more nationally embarrassing than Palin. We will probably experience a quantum jump in stupid that will make Palin look like a nobel prize winner. If McKenna is right, the dumbest things to happen in human history will occur in the two days before election. IT'S SCIENCE.

Luna:

--- Quote from: Cramulus on March 03, 2011, 04:08:12 pm ---If I understand Terrence McKenna's Timewave Zero hypothesis, the GOP will produce four candidates in the next two years who are exponentially more nationally embarrassing than Palin.

--- End quote ---

That is a horrifying thought.  Seriously.

Eater of Clowns:

--- Quote from: Doktor Phox on March 03, 2011, 03:34:27 pm ---
--- Quote from: LMNO, PhD on March 03, 2011, 02:58:25 pm ---If combat means living in a ditch, females have biological problems staying in a ditch for thirty days because they get infections and they don't have upper body strength. I mean, some do, but they're relatively rare. On the other hand, men are basically little piglets, you drop them in the ditch, they roll around in it, doesn't matter, you know. These things are very real. On the other hand, if combat means being on an Aegis-class cruiser managing the computer controls for twelve ships and their rockets, a female may be again dramatically better than a male who gets very, very frustrated sitting in a chair all the time because males are biologically driven to go out and hunt giraffes.
--- End quote ---
What.

--- End quote ---

You didn't know this?  I just sit around all day wanting to hunt giraffes just so badly.

*GrumpButt*:
Oh..my..god....  :horrormirth:

(Because OMG just doesn't express it enough)

Dysfunctional Cunt:
I must have missed the part of "What to look for in a good man" lecture that said "you need to get yourself a good giraffe hunter."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version