Author Topic: Flounce Epidemic? Eat a Diseased Dick.  (Read 3321 times)

The Good Reverend Roger

• Tarantism Victim
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Flounce Epidemic? Eat a Diseased Dick.
« on: March 07, 2011, 08:09:54 pm »
This is fucking AWESOME.  Here we are, on the brink of the weirdest time in American history, possibly the weirdest time in the world's history, and everyone's getting butthurt and bailing out on Discordia, PD, etc.

Well, FUCK YOU IF YOU CAN'T TAKE A JOKE.

Discordia is for rock n rollers, not delicate hothouse flowers.  If you can't take the horrormirth and the cheap laughs, then to hell with you...The Coming Weird Times will sort you out soon enough, anyway...and if a little name-calling or "negativity" puts you off, then this is DEFINITELY NOT YOUR CENTURY.  Go hang out with the last century, the last half of it was nice and polite.

I hear Gaia Online is looking for nice people.  Get thee hence.

Me, I'm going to hang around and laugh at the fucking monkeys while they pull planks off the bottom of the lifeboat to make a sun deck.

OR JUST FUCKING KILL ME.  BASTARDS.

"The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way, and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theatre."
- Frank Zappa

The Good Reverend Roger

• Tarantism Victim
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: Flounce Epidemic? Eat a Diseased Dick.
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 08:14:38 pm »
This moment of senseless rage brought to you by my PM box.   :lulz:
"The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way, and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theatre."
- Frank Zappa

Prince Glittersnatch III

• Heir to the throne of King Kong
  • Deserved It
  • Landlord of the Flies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 08:15:19 pm »

I hear Gaia Online is looking for nice people.  Get thee hence.

Burn :lulz:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

LMNO, PhD (life continues)

• Unregulated & Horribly Oily Piranha of the Dance Floor
  • Deserved It
  • Unregulated & Horribly Oily Piranha of the Dance F
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 08:15:33 pm »
I don't recall a flounceannounce from anyone since Friday's wildfire.  

Sure, the board has been dead as hell, but I think people are trying to make up for lost time IRL now that February is over.
LMNO
Pope/Wrought Iron Instigator
First Church of Last Exit Before Toll
The Spider Project.

Buy the Chao te Ching, or be doomed forever.

http://www.stonybrook.edu/sb/marburger/index.shtml

"Get offa me, you freaks!  This is not North Korea.  No.  This is America, and I expect to be PAID for that sort of nonsense.  In advance.  No credit...Cash on the barrelhead or GTFO.  I swear to God, there's nothing more annoying than commie perverts who don't understand the intrinsic value of the free market system."

Captain Utopia

• Social Justice Warrior
  • Deserved It
  • Futurologue de Prétention
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 08:19:40 pm »
Is there any region between the either/or of "rock n roller" and "delicate hothouse flowers", where we can not be shitheads to one another and still stay afloat?

The Good Reverend Roger

• Tarantism Victim
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2011, 08:20:36 pm »
I don't recall a flounceannounce from anyone since Friday's wildfire.  

Sure, the board has been dead as hell, but I think people are trying to make up for lost time IRL now that February is over.

Charley, Coyote, a few others have told me that they're "leaving PD and Discordia".  Going gets a little rocky and they bail.  I've fucking had it being sympathetic.  Either you IS or you ISN'T.  I have time for Discordians.  I don't have time for primates.

PD won't protect you from the 21st Century, but it gives you people to swap jokes with on the way to the gallows.  If people can't handle that sort of thing, then there's MW and the Toadfish Monastery, where they can all tell each other pleasing lies and pretend that everything is okay...It HAS to be okay, because see how NICE everyone is?  They all have rictuses big smiles on their faces, and everything's all fucking happy.

All you have to do is drop on all fours.  Congratulations to everyone involved.
- Frank Zappa

The Good Reverend Roger

• Tarantism Victim
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2011, 08:21:59 pm »
Is there any region between the either/or of "rock n roller" and "delicate hothouse flowers", where we can not be shitheads to one another and still stay afloat?

The evidence suggests not.  There are - to my mind - 3 basic mindsets:

1.  Rock N Roller.

2.  Monkey.

3.  Self-Appointed Protectors of Monkeys.

- Frank Zappa

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2011, 08:23:05 pm »
Five bucks say they post here again by the end of the month.
LMNO
The Spider Project.

"Get offa me, you freaks!  This is not North Korea.  No.  This is America, and I expect to be PAID for that sort of nonsense.  In advance.  No credit...Cash on the barrelhead or GTFO.  I swear to God, there's nothing more annoying than commie perverts who don't understand the intrinsic value of the free market system."

Richter

• Razor-Sharp Rattan Surgical Tool Sharpener™
  • Deserved It
  • Right Coast Deacon of Self-Contamination
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2011, 08:26:07 pm »
They couldn't take the heat, so they're out of the kitchen.  In a few months we may not even remember their names.  Then someone will be bored and dredging the olden posts, only to wonder  "Where did that fucker go?"

Can't be helped.  The wagon's too fast and the asphalt too rough.  This isn't "for or against us.", it's "You're here or you're hopefully only metaphorical hamburger".  Fall off RIGHT, because the Donners are gaining on us.  
Hork Barf Spit
Friendly Neighborhood Mentat
Slacker, Warrior Poet, Pervert.
Non-stop Disco.

The Good Reverend Roger

• Tarantism Victim
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2011, 08:27:04 pm »
Five bucks say they post here again by the end of the month.

Not touching that money.

I'm just a little tired of hearing what AWFUL PEOPLE we all are.

OF COURSE WE'RE AWFUL PEOPLE!  IF WE WEREN'T, WE'D BE IN THE FUCKING AMEN-PEW AT THE LOCAL BAPTIST CHURCH, GLADHANDING OUR NEIGHBORS AND PRETENDING WE AREN'T FUCKING PERVERTS.

They WANT to go back to Monkeytown?  Fucking let them.
- Frank Zappa

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2011, 08:27:58 pm »
OF COURSE WE'RE AWFUL PEOPLE!  IF WE WEREN'T, WE'D BE IN THE FUCKING AMEN-PEW AT THE LOCAL BAPTIST CHURCH, GLADHANDING OUR NEIGHBORS AND PRETENDING WE AREN'T FUCKING PERVERTS.

Newsfeed?
LMNO
The Spider Project.

Freeky Queen of DERP

• Out of order: Please notify The Mgt.
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2011, 08:29:33 pm »

Newsfeed?

I second this motion!
Motorized Clutchless Love Augur of Last Night's Faux Pas

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

• Fred?
  • Deserved It
  • Pissss
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2011, 08:31:51 pm »
I didnt flounce, i got bored :P

i still check in to see if theres anything fabulous happening

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2011, 08:33:13 pm »
FRED.  HELLO.
LMNO
The Spider Project.

The Good Reverend Roger

• Tarantism Victim
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2011, 08:35:18 pm »
They couldn't take the heat, so they're out of the kitchen.  In a few months we may not even remember their names.  Then someone will be bored and dredging the olden posts, only to wonder  "Where did that fucker go?"

Can't be helped.  The wagon's too fast and the asphalt too rough.  This isn't "for or against us.", it's "You're here or you're hopefully only metaphorical hamburger".  Fall off RIGHT, because the Donners are gaining on us.  

Thow 'em anvils, and wish them good luck.  There's nothing but Goddamn Teabaggers and Calvinists out there.  If they want to go back to THAT because someone was being a jerk, then to hell with them.
- Frank Zappa