I'd also like to add that the REASON we have good writing here is that the moderation team isn't a status-conscious pack of fucking prima donnas that squelsh everything that anyone does, other than harmless, non-threatening fluff bullshit.
We're different kinds of prima donnas.
Also, Wyldkat, you might be stunned to find that nobody here actually gives a flying fuck about TCC. It's just a mildly entertaining time-waster, like an online puzzle game.
Oh, I give a fuck about them. I oppose them and everything they stand for. Consider:
1. They're about RULES. Rules can be summarized as "kiss ass or kiss goodbye." The rules are not enforced, they're inflicted
. It's EBS & FS's playhouse, suck up to them or you can't play tea party with them.
2. They aren't funny, except when they're really, really pissed.
3. They have no sense of humor at all.
4. Even the one "Elder" (<---Mormons?) that supposedly ISN'T out to purge the Discordians can't summon up the intestinal fortitude to take a fucking stand. Moaning a bit is NOT taking a stand. She basically sold her integrity for a moderator spot on a dead fucking board.
6. You have to take C_A seriously, with a straight face. This is asking too much (The moment you fuckers take ME seriously, I am going to have Nigel drive me off a bridge. She'll do it, too, she understands Holiness™.)
7. They're frauds. I mean, I could see if we stumbled into a religious board made up of people that actually knew and believed what they're posting about, but they don't. FS is a born-again Christian, C_A's "decades of knowledge" can be summarized as "look it up for yourself", and EBS is only in it for the stinky Pagan pubes. The rest seem to be socialites. Sad and warped, but socialites.
8. Their hate is small and weak.
9. EBS carries all the weight in any argument, despite his bizarre and disturbing behavior ("How do I edit someone without leaving tags?", and, "How can I harass someone at work with PMs without being caught?")
10. Everything is personal. Everything.