Author Topic: Sometimes, you really ARE at the center of a vast Kafka-esque conspiracy.  (Read 1020 times)

The Wizard

• Deserved It
  • Here to save the world, whether it likes it or not
    • View Profile
That's fucking wrong. Thing's are pretty bad when the cops are setting up crimes so they can bust them.

How's the War on Terror, fellas?
Insanity we trust.

Choppas an' Sluggas

• DAKKA! DAKKA! WAAAGH! WAAAAAAAAAGHH!!!
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Status report: February, 2011.

They're trolling each other again.  Again.

:lulz: :lulz:  I'd want to see the intel on us.  That'd be so much LAIL!  

"Subject TGRR does not appear to be a threat to national security, but he is an incredible prick.  Disappear him, because he called me a dumbass."

:lulz: :lulz:
Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial increases in corpse production.

Don Coyote

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
So....I should or shouldn't try to get into Army Intel considering my bad habit of logging into PD from government computers?
This spot for rent

Choppas an' Sluggas

• DAKKA! DAKKA! WAAAGH! WAAAAAAAAAGHH!!!
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
So....I should or shouldn't try to get into Army Intel considering my bad habit of logging into PD from government computers?

YOU TOTALLY SHOULD.
Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial increases in corpse production.

Telarus

• Fictional Ego
  • Deserved It
  • Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times
    • View Profile
Use us as a reference.  :lulz:
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Sexy St. Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
Status report: February, 2011.

They're trolling each other again.  Again.

I love the air of quiet desperation this manages to convey.
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

“People get used to anything. The less you think about your oppression, the more your tolerance for it grows. After a while, people just think oppression is the normal state of things. But to become free, you have to be acutely aware of being a slave.”
― Assata Shaku

Tiddleywomp Cockletit

• La Mano Famosa del Infierno
  • Deserved It
  • Interweb Horrormonkey of Love
    • View Profile
That's fucking wrong. Thing's are pretty bad when the cops are setting up crimes so they can bust them.

How's the War on Terror, fellas?
They were doing it with drugs way before that. Ever since entrapment was legalized back in the Gipper years, at least.
"Hey, can you get me some powder?"
"I don't fool with it, I wouldn't know."
*flashes fat bankroll* "C'mon, you're local, you've gotta know somebody..."...till the target says ALRIGHT ALREADY STFU.

This is the same thing. This should've told Brady to run like a scalded cat:
Bryan kept pushing Brady toward more radical "real militant action," asked Brady to teach him how to make Molotov cocktails, and hinted that he wanted to "make explosives" and do some "property damage" at Weyerhaeuser or at CEOs' houses, Brady remembers.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

• Turbo-Charged Holder of the Involuntary Vasectomy Land Speed Record
  • Deserved It
  • Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS
    • View Profile
Wait until they catch up and realize you predicted the Canadian election, Roger. The Feds will be knocking down your door to interrogate you on where you got your info.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.