Author Topic: Brit Spags! So Jim fixed it...  (Read 6177 times)

Junkenstein

• Technically-Oriented & Horribly Mobile Crecy of Crab Lice.
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: Brit Spags! So Jim fixed it...
« Reply #210 on: Today at 11:31:15 am »
Careful now, you're wading into Icke infested waters.

It's dangerous to go alone, take this:

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

• Vanguard of your destruction
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: Today at 11:36:15 am »
Given the choice of sharing space with Icke or sharing space with the editorial team of the Sun, Express and Mail...well, there's no proof the royal family aren't satanic shapeshifting reptiles from the lower 4th dimension, really. 
"The thoughts of all men arise from the darkness. If you are the movement of your soul, and the cause of that movement precedes you, then how could you ever call your thoughts your own? How could you be anything other than a slave to the darkness that comes before? Only the Logos allows one to mitigate that slavery. Only knowing the sources of thought and action allows us to own our thoughts and our actions, to throw off the yoke of circumstance."
- R. Scott Bakker, The Darkness That Comes Before

The Right Reverend Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: Today at 04:25:54 pm »
Careful now, you're wading into Icke infested waters.

It's dangerous to go alone, take this:

My god, that's hideous. I want it.
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

“People get used to anything. The less you think about your oppression, the more your tolerance for it grows. After a while, people just think oppression is the normal state of things. But to become free, you have to be acutely aware of being a slave.”
― Assata Shaku

The Right Reverend Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: Today at 04:26:28 pm »
Given the choice of sharing space with Icke or sharing space with the editorial team of the Sun, Express and Mail...well, there's no proof the royal family aren't satanic shapeshifting reptiles from the lower 4th dimension, really.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

“People get used to anything. The less you think about your oppression, the more your tolerance for it grows. After a while, people just think oppression is the normal state of things. But to become free, you have to be acutely aware of being a slave.”
― Assata Shaku