Author Topic: Oh, Oregon!  (Read 4571 times)

Junkenstein

• Technically-Oriented & Horribly Mobile Crecy of Crab Lice.
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: Oh, Oregon!
« Reply #165 on: July 28, 2014, 07:00:32 pm »
They're probably thinking about 6 a lot in that case then.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Your Mom

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 29, 2014, 01:39:04 am »
 :lulz:
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

“People get used to anything. The less you think about your oppression, the more your tolerance for it grows. After a while, people just think oppression is the normal state of things. But to become free, you have to be acutely aware of being a slave.”
― Assata Shaku

hirley0

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
    • TNM
« Reply #167 on: August 02, 2014, 05:08:41 pm »

NoLeDeMiel

• Outlandish
  • "I DARE YOU"
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 05, 2014, 04:48:24 pm »
So you're out there just whackin it in public, as one is wont to do, and all, when all of a sudden a downstroke goes astray and, whoopsie, you wind up falling off the cliff and into the river.

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-city/index.ssf/2014/08/police_rescue_naked_masturbati.html#incart_river

A naked, intoxicated man masturbating in public view along the Willamette River required an emergency rescue on Saturday when he fell into the water.

Oregon City Police said officers spotted the man on a cliff bank near the Oregon City/West Linn Arch bridge around 2:17 p.m. Officers tried to talk with the man, who was about 75 feet below them, but he was apparently under the influence of drugs, police said.

Officers soon requested help from the Clackamas County Sheriff's Office Marine Unit. When sheriff's deputies and police in a boat made contact with the man, he was drifting in and out of consciousness and soon fell into the river.

Ain't mine till I swallow it. Warn't mine once I shat it.

Your Mom

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 07, 2014, 02:47:48 pm »
Why, this looks like a grand place to jam it off!  :horrormirth:
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

“People get used to anything. The less you think about your oppression, the more your tolerance for it grows. After a while, people just think oppression is the normal state of things. But to become free, you have to be acutely aware of being a slave.”
― Assata Shaku

hirley0

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
    • TNM
« Reply #170 on: August 15, 2014, 04:38:22 pm »
Why, this looks like a grand place to jam it off!  :horrormirth:

NEVER MIND  IT IS GETTING COMplex

Your Mom

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 30, 2014, 08:46:38 pm »
We have some big worms here. http://www.xerces.org/oregon-giant-earthworm/

The Oregon giant earthworm is one of North America’s largest worm species, reaching up to 1.32 m (4.3 ft.) in length. It is known from 15 sites in the Willamette Valley of Oregon and one site in the Oregon Coast Range. Like Oregon’s other indigenous worms, this species has a narrow range of tolerance for soil conditions, favoring fine textured soils rich in clay (Fender 1995); it is generally associated with deep, little disturbed soils in moist mixed forest of Douglas firs, grand firs, and bigleaf maples (Wells et al. 1983). Habitat loss and the establishment of introduced earthworms are currently identified as the two major threats to this species (Fender 2009, pers. comm). Note, however, that the status and threats of this species cannot be fully assessed until an effective survey protocol is developed and tested (Rosenberg 2009, pers. comm.).

― Assata Shaku

Ragret

• 'Miserable Atrocianthrope'
  • Deserved It
  • Interweb Gloryhole QC Inspector #23
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 01, 2014, 12:09:08 pm »
We have some big worms here. http://www.xerces.org/oregon-giant-earthworm/

The Oregon giant earthworm is one of North America’s largest worm species, reaching up to 1.32 m (4.3 ft.) in length. It is known from 15 sites in the Willamette Valley of Oregon and one site in the Oregon Coast Range. Like Oregon’s other indigenous worms, this species has a narrow range of tolerance for soil conditions, favoring fine textured soils rich in clay (Fender 1995); it is generally associated with deep, little disturbed soils in moist mixed forest of Douglas firs, grand firs, and bigleaf maples (Wells et al. 1983). Habitat loss and the establishment of introduced earthworms are currently identified as the two major threats to this species (Fender 2009, pers. comm). Note, however, that the status and threats of this species cannot be fully assessed until an effective survey protocol is developed and tested (Rosenberg 2009, pers. comm.).
Seriously? that is huge.
The earthworms near Chernobyl weren't that big after several decades of mutating!
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"