Author Topic: Quotes of the Moment II  (Read 89340 times)

LMNO

• Lubricated and Rabid Lungfish of Impending Sexdoom
  • Deserved It
  • Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.
Re: Quotes of the Moment II
« Reply #1305 on: June 01, 2017, 08:42:58 pm »
Oh yeah. I have run into so many liberals and progressives here who only avoid association with any standard redneck conservative because they don't actively hate other races and/or are gay.

That's about it. They're still racist AF, and prejudiced toward anyone who isn't like them, more or less. Those with comfortable lives are basically worthless sacks of meat.

While doing foot massage in one of the fancier areas of town, I encountered so many liberal-on-paper people working for Nike. They eat gluten free, they vote Democrat, and a lot of them are feminists. A lot of them can't see past their own noses paychecks.

Fixt.  But to be fair, that's kind of a human condition.

Salty

• Anarcho-Kardashian, Prophet
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: June 01, 2017, 08:51:06 pm »
Oh yeah. I have run into so many liberals and progressives here who only avoid association with any standard redneck conservative because they don't actively hate other races and/or are gay.

That's about it. They're still racist AF, and prejudiced toward anyone who isn't like them, more or less. Those with comfortable lives are basically worthless sacks of meat.

While doing foot massage in one of the fancier areas of town, I encountered so many liberal-on-paper people working for Nike. They eat gluten free, they vote Democrat, and a lot of them are feminists. A lot of them can't see past their own noses paychecks.

Fixt.  But to be fair, that's kind of a human condition.

Good point.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
  • The sky tastes like red exuberance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: June 02, 2017, 12:35:00 am »
You'd be surprised how many self-proclaimed "ultra liberals" are really "I don't want my privilege to be intruded upon".

YES THIS YES THIS.
Im guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk, Charles Wick said. It was very complicated.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
  • The sky tastes like red exuberance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: June 02, 2017, 12:45:13 am »

While doing foot massage in one of the fancier areas of town, I encountered so many liberal-on-paper people working for Nike. They eat gluten free, they vote Democrat, and a lot of them are feminists. A lot of them can't see past their own noses.

These are the type of liberals who will argue all day that racist shit they personally enjoy is not really racist, and are eager to point out all the ways feminists are doin it rong. The ones who are all "Your attitude is alienating your allies!" if you point out anything that makes them at all uncomfortable or challenges their behavior. They also tend to have weird double standards about who "should be" entitled to government support that skirt around issues of racism without ever flat out saying that they don't think black people in ghettoes should be able to get welfare. You could call then "LINOs" I guess, but I think the reality is that they are people who have clued into the fact that things SHOULD be better than they are, but haven't quite done the work to shake off the racist, misogynistic, Calvinist indoctrination of mainstream culture, and are a little too privileged to care enough to do so.
Im guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk, Charles Wick said. It was very complicated.

tyrannosaurus vex

• a gas giant of idiots
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: June 03, 2017, 03:17:08 am »
In the course of some pointless Internet argument somewhere:
The truth is more important than the facts.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.