Author Topic: Obama blinked.  (Read 3078 times)

Phox

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: Obama blinked.
« Reply #90 on: December 12, 2011, 10:32:45 pm »
Halloween?

Just looked into it. Red Sox winning the World Series in 2004.
Dude knows how to celebrate.  :lol:

I guess he's supposed to look like Manny Ramirez?
Who cares? He's up there giving a speech or something in a fucking dread wig.  :lulz:

Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn

• Deserved It
  • DEATH METAL ENGLISH
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 12, 2011, 10:37:54 pm »
Halloween?

Who cares? He's up there giving a speech or something in a fucking dread wig.  :lulz:

Hehe, point.
Steely-Eyed Replicant Frottage Master of Yesterday's Lost Glory
Sentence or sentence fragment pending[/size]

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cain

• Vanguard of your destruction
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 12, 2011, 10:45:12 pm »
Sorry, but none of your mayors hold a candle to mine:

Ladies and gentleman, I present Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson.
"The thoughts of all men arise from the darkness. If you are the movement of your soul, and the cause of that movement precedes you, then how could you ever call your thoughts your own? How could you be anything other than a slave to the darkness that comes before? Only the Logos allows one to mitigate that slavery. Only knowing the sources of thought and action allows us to own our thoughts and our actions, to throw off the yoke of circumstance."
- R. Scott Bakker, The Darkness That Comes Before

Choppas an' Sluggas

• DAKKA! DAKKA! WAAAGH! WAAAAAAAAAGHH!!!
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 12, 2011, 10:46:31 pm »

I am laughing so hard at this.  :lol: 
Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial increases in corpse production.

Juana Go?

• Hideous and Otherworldly Attack Duckling of DESPAIR
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 12, 2011, 10:48:24 pm »
:golfclap: Yeah, I think you win. :D
“Call me sentimental, but there’s no-one in the world that I’d like to see get dysentery more than you.” — David Nicholls (One Day)

Cain

• Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 12, 2011, 10:56:12 pm »
In his own words:

Howard is a dynamic performer on many levels. There you are. He sent me to Liverpool. Marvellous place. Howard was the most effective Home Secretary since Peel. Hang on, was Peel Home Secretary?

I don't see why people are so snooty about Channel 5. It has some respectable documentaries about the Second World War. It also devotes considerable airtime to investigations into lap dancing, and other related and vital subjects.

"What has the BBC come to? Toilets, that's what"

It is just flipping unbelievable. He is a mixture of Harry Houdini and a greased piglet. He is barely human in his elusiveness. Nailing Blair is like trying to pin jelly to a wall.

I have not had an affair with Petronella. It is complete balderdash. It is an inverted pyramid of piffle. It is all completely untrue and ludicrous conjecture. I am amazed people can write this drivel.

There may be a reason I can't think of but the problem with that reason is that I can't think of it now.

We're moving irresistably towards a conclusion.

What transaction happened here? Have I just bought your house?

I think I was once given cocaine but I sneezed so it didn't go up my nose. In fact, it may have been icing sugar.
"The thoughts of all men arise from the darkness. If you are the movement of your soul, and the cause of that movement precedes you, then how could you ever call your thoughts your own? How could you be anything other than a slave to the darkness that comes before? Only the Logos allows one to mitigate that slavery. Only knowing the sources of thought and action allows us to own our thoughts and our actions, to throw off the yoke of circumstance."

Phox

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 12, 2011, 10:56:26 pm »

I am imagining a blingtastic bejeweled crown just out of the frame.  :lulz:

Cain

• Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 12, 2011, 11:07:16 pm »
And just in case you were wondering:

Quote from: Ian Hislop, editor of Private Eye magazine
People always ask me the same question, they say, 'Is Boris a very very clever man pretending to be an idiot?' And I always say, 'No.'

Or as Frankie Boyle put it:

He's the sort of person who 200 years ago would have died aged 30 leading a cavalry charge into a volcano.

Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn

• Deserved It
  • DEATH METAL ENGLISH
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 12, 2011, 11:08:42 pm »
:lulz:
Steely-Eyed Replicant Frottage Master of Yesterday's Lost Glory
Sentence or sentence fragment pending[/size]

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

East Coast Hustle

• Missile Command
  • Deserved It
  • Omnimalevolent Polyfather of Exsanguination in Red
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 12, 2011, 11:14:09 pm »
Halloween?

Needs more PEDs. :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Doktor Skinsaw

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 12, 2011, 11:25:52 pm »

:lulz: Holy shit.
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

“People get used to anything. The less you think about your oppression, the more your tolerance for it grows. After a while, people just think oppression is the normal state of things. But to become free, you have to be acutely aware of being a slave.”
― Assata Shaku

Doktor Skinsaw

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 12, 2011, 11:28:30 pm »
This is our previous mayor, who was kind of awesome:

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I KNOW, RIGHT?

During her era, Portlanders would say "Can't sleep, Vera will eat me!"
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

“People get used to anything. The less you think about your oppression, the more your tolerance for it grows. After a while, people just think oppression is the normal state of things. But to become free, you have to be acutely aware of being a slave.”
― Assata Shaku

Juana Go?

• Hideous and Otherworldly Attack Duckling of DESPAIR
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 13, 2011, 12:15:42 am »
:lulz: Nice!
“Call me sentimental, but there’s no-one in the world that I’d like to see get dysentery more than you.” — David Nicholls (One Day)

Kurt Christ

• B-DNA and the Major Groove
  • Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 13, 2011, 12:50:27 am »
There may be a reason I can't think of but the problem with that reason is that I can't think of it now.
I think I was once given cocaine but I sneezed so it didn't go up my nose. In fact, it may have been icing sugar.
Newsfeed?
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Cramulus

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
    • Cramul.us
« Reply #104 on: December 13, 2011, 01:05:30 am »
So how do I chose vote?

I'm 76.9% serious, because this broken system is still better than any system currently employed for choosing a government than I can think of right now.

Here's my scheme how I vote:

I'm a registered republican (I love wasting their postage and wasting their time on the phone)

and I enjoy the act of voting. The seniors who check your ID are so friendly. I getting my dice warmed up before I go into the booth. I like to pretend I'm voting for IMPERATOR or something really important. Honestly, I don't think my vote really makes any difference. But I want to play participate in democracy anyway!

Vote RANDOMOCRAT

One game is to limit yourself to one reroll per election. That you still have a little bit of choice, and the excitement builds as you move across the ballots. HMMM, should use my reroll on that dickbag?

If the headline news is PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION COMES DOWN TO ONE VOTE I will reevaluate this tragedy of the commons. I feel like I've invented this SUPER HIGH STAKES game that's more exciting because I only get to play every four years.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 01:07:31 am by Cramulus »