Author Topic: Post ITT, and within 24 hours, I will assign you...  (Read 4347 times)

Doktor Howl

• TUCSON RAIDER
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • TUCSON RAIDER
    • View Profile
Re: Post ITT, and within 24 hours, I will assign you...
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2011, 04:12:39 am »
AM I TOO LATE!
I'M ALWAYS LATE!!

YOU

ARE a fucking

PIRATE!
"Man, there's nothin' to do in this stupid town rope swing's busted, stinking cops always kicking me out of the park manager of the 7-11 always says "get off my curb you good for nothing" all the girls already know I'm a bad kisser so they don't come anywhere near me I don't know how many times I've been to TGIF a kid can eat an onion bloom only so many times bowling's boring, the skating rink's been taken over by 12 year olds there ain't no good movies out, blockbuster never has any good games in I don't want to play Bombad Racing, I mean what the heck is that? I'm sick of all my records and every time I walk into a record store, I forget what I want to get and their ain't nothing on TV, not a stupid thing! There ain't nothing to do 'cept take naps and wait patiently for death!"
- Brak

Choppas an' Sluggas

• DAKKA! DAKKA! WAAAGH! WAAAAAAAAAGHH!!!
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2011, 04:13:01 am »
BLAM!  I JUST POSTED!

Conan.

or

please say the second one please say the second one...
Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial increases in corpse production.

Doktor Howl

• TUCSON RAIDER
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • TUCSON RAIDER
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2011, 04:13:26 am »
Posting ITT

1/2 worried what the penance for a lapsed discordian might be...  :lulz:

Dale Ernhardt.

That's what happens when you leave The ChurchTM.
"Man, there's nothin' to do in this stupid town rope swing's busted, stinking cops always kicking me out of the park manager of the 7-11 always says "get off my curb you good for nothing" all the girls already know I'm a bad kisser so they don't come anywhere near me I don't know how many times I've been to TGIF a kid can eat an onion bloom only so many times bowling's boring, the skating rink's been taken over by 12 year olds there ain't no good movies out, blockbuster never has any good games in I don't want to play Bombad Racing, I mean what the heck is that? I'm sick of all my records and every time I walk into a record store, I forget what I want to get and their ain't nothing on TV, not a stupid thing! There ain't nothing to do 'cept take naps and wait patiently for death!"
- Brak

Doktor Howl

• TUCSON RAIDER
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • TUCSON RAIDER
    • View Profile
- Brak

Choppas an' Sluggas

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2011, 04:14:19 am »
WHOO I GET A SORD!  AND RUN AROUND TOPLESS!
Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial increases in corpse production.

Alty

• I'm nice like that.
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2011, 04:14:52 am »
I don't remember the last time I did anything for halloween.
Gimmie!

BRISTOL

FUCKING

PALIN

I just yelled DAMN! so loud in my store everyone stopped what they were doing to stare at me. Also my boss gave me a sever look. Until I told him why. He then choked with laughter.

Doktor Howl

• TUCSON RAIDER
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • TUCSON RAIDER
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2011, 04:15:16 am »
ATTENTION, K-MART SHOPPERS!

Bonus holiness if you post pics of you in your getup.

Quality is not essential, here, as I know many of you are on a pretty tight budget.  You must merely be recognizable.

Everyone who posts such a pic will get a special "blessing" from the late TGRR.
- Brak

maphdet

• Outlandish
  • Razor-sharp rolling pin of correction
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2011, 04:21:09 am »
I've always liked dressing up for halloween.
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

Doktor Howl

• TUCSON RAIDER
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • TUCSON RAIDER
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2011, 04:29:40 am »

Hotlips Houlihan from MASH.
- Brak

Choppas an' Sluggas

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2011, 04:31:26 am »

Hotlips Houlihan from MASH.
That's a good one.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

• Fred?
  • Deserved It
  • Pissss
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2011, 05:40:24 am »
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

Princess Leia.  First movie.

HOW DOES HAIR? HOW? I DONT  :horrormirth: how do i tame medusa hair into cinnamon buns

I KNOW. PIN ACTUAL CINNAMON BUNS TO HAIR.

Choppas an' Sluggas

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2011, 05:41:15 am »
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

Princess Leia.  First movie.

HOW DOES HAIR? HOW? I DONT  :horrormirth: how do i tame medusa hair into cinnamon buns

I KNOW. PIN ACTUAL CINNAMON BUNS TO HAIR.

GENIUS!

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

• Fred?
  • Deserved It
  • Pissss
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2011, 05:43:03 am »
and then i can eat them when im drunk

Dimocritus

• Perpetual No0b
  • Deserved It
  • Tibetian Testicle Llama of Contagion
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2011, 06:11:49 am »
...Your Halloween costume.

Oh my fucking shit.
* Dimocritus posts

George Washington.

Shit, that's a toughie! Where am I going to find a powdered wig in this day and age?

I may have to go as Adam Weishaupt instead  :fnord:
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

chimes

• (epimetheus, but epimetheus was an Accursed F5er)
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2011, 06:12:08 am »
I assume mine is still brewing...
what is this kid talking about?

post-singularity pocket orgasm toad of righteousness