Author Topic: Post ITT, and within 24 hours, I will assign you...  (Read 4366 times)

Doktor Howl

• TUCSON RAIDER
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • TUCSON RAIDER
    • View Profile
Re: Post ITT, and within 24 hours, I will assign you...
« Reply #75 on: September 05, 2011, 03:06:16 am »
POSTING ITT. BETTER BE SOMETHING MORE HORRIFYING THAN MY NORMAL FACE.

Al Jolson.

:lulz:
"Man, there's nothin' to do in this stupid town rope swing's busted, stinking cops always kicking me out of the park manager of the 7-11 always says "get off my curb you good for nothing" all the girls already know I'm a bad kisser so they don't come anywhere near me I don't know how many times I've been to TGIF a kid can eat an onion bloom only so many times bowling's boring, the skating rink's been taken over by 12 year olds there ain't no good movies out, blockbuster never has any good games in I don't want to play Bombad Racing, I mean what the heck is that? I'm sick of all my records and every time I walk into a record store, I forget what I want to get and their ain't nothing on TV, not a stupid thing! There ain't nothing to do 'cept take naps and wait patiently for death!"
- Brak

Doktor Howl

• TUCSON RAIDER
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • TUCSON RAIDER
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 05, 2011, 03:07:48 am »
:judge:

Oh, this is fucking OBVIOUS.

Boromir.

Dok,
Knows this shit writes itself.
"Man, there's nothin' to do in this stupid town rope swing's busted, stinking cops always kicking me out of the park manager of the 7-11 always says "get off my curb you good for nothing" all the girls already know I'm a bad kisser so they don't come anywhere near me I don't know how many times I've been to TGIF a kid can eat an onion bloom only so many times bowling's boring, the skating rink's been taken over by 12 year olds there ain't no good movies out, blockbuster never has any good games in I don't want to play Bombad Racing, I mean what the heck is that? I'm sick of all my records and every time I walk into a record store, I forget what I want to get and their ain't nothing on TV, not a stupid thing! There ain't nothing to do 'cept take naps and wait patiently for death!"
- Brak

Doktor Howl

• TUCSON RAIDER
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • TUCSON RAIDER
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 05, 2011, 03:08:34 am »
TRY ME, DOKTOR.

-Suu
Is, after all, an industry professional.

Buzz Aldrin

FUCK YES.

Apollo 11 or now?

It's gonna have to be Apollo 11, unless you can find a fat conspiracy freak to punch in the gob all night.
- Brak

Kurt Christ

• B-DNA and the Major Groove
  • Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2011, 04:07:30 am »
This should be good.

Jesus H Christ.  <--- not swearing at you, that's what you're gonna do.
I can deal with this.
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

chimes

• (epimetheus, but epimetheus was an Accursed F5er)
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 05, 2011, 04:14:49 am »
I assume mine is still brewing...

Thought I got you.

I guess not.

Okay, you're gonna be Sean Penn in Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

Heartily accepted. Posting pics will, of course, break my thus far picless interaction, but oh well. Some things you just do for the community.
what is this kid talking about?

post-singularity pocket orgasm toad of righteousness

Kurt Christ

• B-DNA and the Major Groove
  • Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 05, 2011, 04:17:43 am »

Thought I got you.

I guess not.

Heartily accepted. Posting pics will, of course, break my thus far picless interaction, but oh well. Some things you just do for the community.
I always imagine you looking like that avatar IRL.
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Choppas an' Sluggas

• DAKKA! DAKKA! WAAAGH! WAAAAAAAAAGHH!!!
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 05, 2011, 05:43:58 am »

Thought I got you.

I guess not.

You never did say if those pics I thought were you were in fact you. 

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial increases in corpse production.

chimes

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 05, 2011, 10:13:14 am »
OH SHIT THAT IS ME!  :lol::argh!:

Doktor Howl

• TUCSON RAIDER
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • TUCSON RAIDER
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 05, 2011, 02:29:29 pm »
Oh, very WOMPable.   :lulz:
- Brak

East Coast Hustle

• Missile Command
  • Deserved It
  • Omnimalevolent Polyfather of Exsanguination in Red
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 05, 2011, 02:37:54 pm »

Al Jolson.

You know I'm in The South, right? I mean, I know you're mad at me but I don't think that trying to get me killed is an appropriate way of dealing with that. :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

chimes

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 05, 2011, 03:29:55 pm »

Freeky, don't share those pics. DO NOT SHARE THOSE PICS.

Choppas an' Sluggas

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 05, 2011, 06:40:57 pm »

So it's probably a bad idea to share the knowledge that I have all three or four pics from that batch? :lulz:
Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial increases in corpse production.

Doktor Howl

• TUCSON RAIDER
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • TUCSON RAIDER
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 05, 2011, 06:53:40 pm »

Al Jolson.

You know I'm in The South, right? I mean, I know you're mad at me but I don't think that trying to get me killed is an appropriate way of dealing with that. :lulz:

I ain't mad.  I just want to see you punch the state of Virginia in the face.
- Brak

Doktor Howl

• TUCSON RAIDER
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • TUCSON RAIDER
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 05, 2011, 06:54:16 pm »

DON'T LISTEN TO HIM, FREEKY.

GIVE ME THE PICS.
- Brak

Choppas an' Sluggas

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 05, 2011, 07:00:34 pm »
 :lulz:  Epiguy, do you really not want people to have these pics?  I mean really really really not want them to have them?