Author Topic: Official: FBI have too much time on their hands.  (Read 1167 times)

Mangrove

• Founder of the David Foster Wallace Appreciation Society
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

The Good Reverend Roger

• Dirtbag
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: Official: FBI have too much time on their hands.
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 10:07:19 pm »
:wtf:
"What can we do to help you stop screaming?"

trix

• Chevy Caprice Trunk Inspector, Dead Hooker Department™
  • Outlandish
  • I GIGGLE WHEN I SHOULD CRY
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2011, 10:08:44 pm »
 :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :mrgreen:

I'm waiting for the gang wars between the Juggalos and the Headbangers!  Maybe the Headbangers will ally themselves with the Deadheads and the Juggalos will have to respond by forming an alliance with the Hippies!  Not that the Hippies would be much help.  Hell, a good batch of mushrooms and the Hippy gang might accidentally, or on purpose, attack the Juggalos.  Or a tree.

Thought I was reading The Onion for a minute, there.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

East Coast Hustle

• Missile Command
  • Deserved It
  • Omnimalevolent Polyfather of Exsanguination in Red
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2011, 10:29:26 pm »
I'm tempted not to respond at all to such a retarded post, but I can't help but point out that you seem to be under the mistaken impression that "Deadheads" and "Hippies" are somehow separate entities.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

trix

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2011, 10:35:34 pm »
And Juggalos include many "modern hippies" as well.  Headbangers include many hippies as well.  Some headbangers listen to the 'Dead as well.  Some Juggalos do too.  Many Juggalos listen to Headbanger music.  Blah blah blah.

Perhaps you should have gone with the temptation.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Cain

• Vanguard of your destruction
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2011, 10:39:06 pm »
I'm sure the FBI have more important things to do than following around Juggalos.  Like inciting Islamic terrorists with undercover agents, or driving their covert surveillance vans around streets (with the "FBI Surveillance Van #2" wifi visible for the surrounding two blocks).

On second thought, the FBI probably don't have anything more important to do with their time.
"The thoughts of all men arise from the darkness. If you are the movement of your soul, and the cause of that movement precedes you, then how could you ever call your thoughts your own? How could you be anything other than a slave to the darkness that comes before? Only the Logos allows one to mitigate that slavery. Only knowing the sources of thought and action allows us to own our thoughts and our actions, to throw off the yoke of circumstance."
- R. Scott Bakker, The Darkness That Comes Before

Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn

• Deserved It
  • DEATH METAL ENGLISH
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2011, 11:08:30 pm »
:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :mrgreen:

I'm waiting for the gang wars between the Juggalos and the Headbangers!  Maybe the Headbangers will ally themselves with the Deadheads and the Juggalos will have to respond by forming an alliance with the Hippies!  Not that the Hippies would be much help.  Hell, a good batch of mushrooms and the Hippy gang might accidentally, or on purpose, attack the Juggalos.  Or a tree.

Thought I was reading The Onion for a minute, there.

Nah, I wouldn't want to get into a fight with a Juggalo for that reason. I'll point and laugh at them, but who am I to go and rough someone up because I don't like how they look or what they listen to. What am I, a jock?
Steely-Eyed Replicant Frottage Master of Yesterday's Lost Glory
Sentence or sentence fragment pending[/size]

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

East Coast Hustle

• Missile Command
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2011, 11:14:02 pm »
And Juggalos include many "modern hippies" as well.  Headbangers include many hippies as well.  Some headbangers listen to the 'Dead as well.  Some Juggalos do too.  Many Juggalos listen to Headbanger music.  Blah blah blah.

Your unfunny pedantry is showing. Perhaps you should try getting it caught in your zipper.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

AFK

• We all
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2011, 11:23:47 pm »
And Juggalos include many "modern hippies" as well.  Headbangers include many hippies as well.

Their may be a random hippie who gets into a proggy band like Opeth or Cynic or Dream Theater, but they're going to be pretty far and few between.  The hippie culture and metal culture are pretty different from each other. 

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

East Coast Hustle

• Missile Command
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2011, 11:25:37 pm »
Also, metal and Dream Theater are pretty different from each other. :lulz:

The Right Reverend Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2011, 11:29:34 pm »
Ahahaha. AHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT

lol
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

“People get used to anything. The less you think about your oppression, the more your tolerance for it grows. After a while, people just think oppression is the normal state of things. But to become free, you have to be acutely aware of being a slave.”
― Assata Shaku

trix

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2011, 11:47:50 pm »
And Juggalos include many "modern hippies" as well.  Headbangers include many hippies as well.  Some headbangers listen to the 'Dead as well.  Some Juggalos do too.  Many Juggalos listen to Headbanger music.  Blah blah blah.

Your unfunny pedantry is showing. Perhaps you should try getting it caught in your zipper.

Your "missing the point entirely" is showing.  The post was satire on the Juggalos being as much of a 'gang' as deadheads or headbangers.  Who's being pedantic again?  Yeah.
Zen Without Zen Masters

The Right Reverend Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2011, 11:56:55 pm »

Your "missing the point entirely" is showing.  The post was satire on the Juggalos being as much of a 'gang' as deadheads or headbangers.  Who's being pedantic again?  Yeah.

YES, IT IS TOTALLY EVERYONE ELSE AND NOT EVER YOU AT ALL. ALSO I AM ONLY POSTING THIS BECAUSE I AM ONE OF ROGER'S FANS.
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

“People get used to anything. The less you think about your oppression, the more your tolerance for it grows. After a while, people just think oppression is the normal state of things. But to become free, you have to be acutely aware of being a slave.”
― Assata Shaku

trix

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2011, 12:03:40 am »

YES, IT IS TOTALLY EVERYONE ELSE AND NOT EVER YOU AT ALL. ALSO I AM ONLY POSTING THIS BECAUSE I AM ONE OF ROGER'S FANS.
:winner:
Zen Without Zen Masters

East Coast Hustle

• Missile Command
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2011, 11:55:32 am »
PLEASE, TRIX, TEACH ME HOW TO PROPERLY UNDERSTAND THE FUNNY.