Author Topic: I don't know where the random links thread is  (Read 37536 times)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
  • The sky tastes like red exuberance.
    • View Profile
Re: I don't know where the random links thread is
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2013, 02:24:19 am »
Anybody know WTF this means? Apparently "nigel" now refers to shitty things heterosexual feminists do?

http://frootloopnoob.tumblr.com/post/62263300004/dear-straight-feminists

I'M LOOKING AT YOU, NIGEL

:trolling:

I didn't do it. It was like that when I found it, and I've never heard of it anyway.

Im guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk, Charles Wick said. It was very complicated.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2013, 02:29:01 am »
I can't put this in the Literate Chaotic forum, because I can't in good conscience recommend the book: http://www.amazon.com/Terrapin-Captain-Megaloman-Trusty-Sidekick/dp/0963433229/ref=cm_rdp_product

(you'll know the review when you see it)

:lulz: That is an awesome review.
Im guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk, Charles Wick said. It was very complicated.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile

Ps

• James Bond-defying Shit-Volcano Trigger Device of the Next Armageddon.
  • Deserved It
  • I ain't even mad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2013, 02:39:30 am »
"Not My Nigel" is also used when people describe blatantly misogynistic or problematic behaviours their partners are guilty of and then follow it with some kind of "But he doesn't mean anything by it. He's not, like, a sexist or anything. Not my Nigel."

Pope Pixie Pickle

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2013, 02:41:06 am »
Apparently, it's short for "not my Nigel", which "is shorthand for a common defensive reaction of many women to feminist observations and explanations of widespread sexist activity and sexist motivations, which is that while certainly some other men are oppressively sexist, their particular partners/sons/fathers/brothers couldnt possibly be part of the problem."

It's SRS.  No joking on the internet plz.  Especially by straight women.

actually I used that phrase in the reddit rapist thread a year ago.

Every time I see it in a context of a blog post on the feminist intarwubs I CAN'T HELP BUT THINK OF HOW NIGEL WOULD NIGEL  THE NOT MY NIGEL CROWD WITH TROOF HAMMERZ
"Not My Nigel" is also used when people describe blatantly misogynistic or problematic behaviours their partners are guilty of and then follow it with some kind of "But he doesn't mean anything by it. He's not, like, a sexist or anything. Not my Nigel."

Yup
"YOU SAY CULTURAL MARXISM LIKE IT'S A BAD THING"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2013, 02:47:05 am »
I approve of the message that sexism should not be so easily overlooked or dismissed, but disapprove of my perfectly good name being abused in this manner.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2013, 02:47:41 am »
I suggest it be replaced with "Not my Romeo Rose".

Who is totally also not a racist.

Ps

• James Bond-defying Shit-Volcano Trigger Device of the Next Armageddon.
  • Deserved It
  • I ain't even mad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2013, 12:37:51 am »

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile

Tiddleywomp Cockletit

• La Mano Famosa del Infierno
  • Deserved It
  • Interweb Horrormonkey of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2013, 03:37:55 am »
This guy apparently just travels around the country and takes pictures of abandoned towns and buildings. A flickr album of the "Oh Fuck I Don't Think We're Gonna Make It, Hope We Get Out Alive" America.

I approve.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cityofdust/with/8279060501/
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2013, 06:09:53 am »
I love how this outage map is so reflective of a class-based priority map for Portland power outages.

http://www.portlandgeneral.com/safety_outages/outages/outage_updates/outage_detail.aspx?county=multnomah

Q. G. Pennyworth

• Slimy Thing Who
  • Deserved It
  • QUEEN BITCH OF FLYERS
    • View Profile
Overheating Pheremone Pustule of Last Saturday's Jiggle Fun| _xgeWireToEvent: Unknown extension 131, this should never happen.

Don't fucking judge me, I've got tentacles for a face.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2013, 07:01:23 am »
Wut

http://mcdonalds-talk.livejournal.com/158400.html

Okay... today i'm going to give you a recipe you all should try that makes for delicious break food! I feel like Marta fucking Stewart right now!

anywho... take a 8' flour tortia shell that we use for the breakfast burritos. put it in the filet stemmer and press "go"!

Put the stemmed tortia shell on a double cheeseburger wrap. Add on Ranch Sauce, and shredded lettuce, and you can even cut up some tomatoes and put those on there.

take a piece of spicy chicken breast and cut it into small slices and add to the tortia shell. and wrap it up, and enjoy!

Try it and tell me what you think!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2013, 07:01:46 am »
I feel like I should know something about this one.

http://memepool.com/

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile