Author Topic: HEY ROGER  (Read 1641 times)

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
HEY ROGER
« on: November 18, 2011, 06:52:08 am »
I bet Clint Eastwood has a parang.
If someone does the ďFine, youíre right, Iím clearly a terrible person, Iím Satan, Iím the worst person alive, I should just dieĒ thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Payne

• Bowel-Shattering Deathbag of Monstrously Amorous Intent
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: HEY ROGER
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 06:54:22 am »
Fuck that, Clint Eastwood duct taped a parang to the end of his parang.

"If you're gonna do it, do it right" he said.

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 07:18:30 am »
Fuck that, Clint Eastwood duct taped a parang to the end of his parang.

I bet he did.
If someone does the ďFine, youíre right, Iím clearly a terrible person, Iím Satan, Iím the worst person alive, I should just dieĒ thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Dysfunctional Cunt

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2011, 03:04:24 pm »
I want a parang.

It will help me get thru this ghetto jungle I live in.  Even crack heads speak BIG FUCKING BLADE!!!

:lulz:

Jenne

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2011, 03:42:53 pm »
Fuck that, Clint Eastwood duct taped a parang to the end of his THANG.

How I read this.

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2011, 03:54:46 pm »

You ever see Gran Torino?  He killed a BEAR with a parang, and he carved a distributor cap out of its head with that parang, because they don't make parts for the Torino anymore.

And it runs like a charm.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2011, 05:06:38 pm »

You ever see Gran Torino?  He killed a BEAR with a parang, and he carved a distributor cap out of its head with that parang, because they don't make parts for the Torino anymore.

I remember some hippie tried to stop him, but i don't remember what he did.  Do you/

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2011, 05:08:04 pm »

I remember some hippie tried to stop him, but i don't remember what he did.  Do you/

Nobody can remember.  It's part of how the brain defends itself.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2011, 05:12:23 pm »

Nobody can remember.  It's part of how the brain defends itself.

It's driving me crazy, trying to remember, though.  I do remember he didn't want to sully his parang with hippie filth.

Malachite

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2011, 10:51:44 pm »
Until a moment ago I only knew "parang" as a type of Caribbean folk music and I almost didn't bother looking up the other definition as the idea of Clint Eastwood beating a bear to death with a cuatro seemed entirely plausible to me.

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2011, 12:21:46 am »
Until a moment ago I only knew "parang" as a type of Caribbean folk music and I almost didn't bother looking up the other definition as the idea of Clint Eastwood beating a bear to death with a cuatro seemed entirely plausible to me.
:lulz:  He totally could AND WOULD.