Principia Discordia > Literate Chaotic

Comic Reviews and discussions

<< < (21/67) > >>

LMNO, PhD (life continues):

--- Quote from: Mitt Romney's Favorite Wife on November 12, 2012, 01:52:21 pm ---
--- Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 26, 2012, 03:12:43 pm ---I'll have to rummage though my bookshelf/attic.  I'll let you know.

--- End quote ---

Just so you know, I have gathered together a stack of shit that I will trade for that.

--- End quote ---

I have come to the conclusion that my attic is a potential fire hazard.  I'll keep looking.

The Good Reverend Roger:

--- Quote from: Faust on November 12, 2012, 02:25:51 pm ---
--- Quote from: Mitt Romney's Favorite Wife on November 12, 2012, 01:51:49 pm ---Now check out The Manhattan Projects.

--- End quote ---
I read the first issue when it came out. I am going to wait for it to end, I prefer reading series when they are done.

--- End quote ---

You may be waiting a while.  TMP is an open-ended series.  He's not going to run it forever, but he isn't sure when it's going to end.

Faust:

--- Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 12, 2012, 03:32:54 pm ---
--- Quote from: Faust on November 12, 2012, 02:25:51 pm ---
--- Quote from: Mitt Romney's Favorite Wife on November 12, 2012, 01:51:49 pm ---Now check out The Manhattan Projects.

--- End quote ---
I read the first issue when it came out. I am going to wait for it to end, I prefer reading series when they are done.

--- End quote ---

You may be waiting a while.  TMP is an open-ended series.  He's not going to run it forever, but he isn't sure when it's going to end.

--- End quote ---
I'm willing to wait. He is starting the avengers for marvel as well and though I loved the fantastic four, I don't intend to read it until he is done.

LMNO, PhD (life continues):

--- Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 12, 2012, 03:30:10 pm ---
--- Quote from: Mitt Romney's Favorite Wife on November 12, 2012, 01:52:21 pm ---
--- Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 26, 2012, 03:12:43 pm ---I'll have to rummage though my bookshelf/attic.  I'll let you know.

--- End quote ---

Just so you know, I have gathered together a stack of shit that I will trade for that.

--- End quote ---

I have come to the conclusion that my attic is a potential fire hazard.  I'll keep looking.

--- End quote ---

Can't find it. It must have been donated during the last Unholy Purge.

The Good Reverend Roger:

--- Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 10, 2012, 10:03:26 pm ---
--- Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 12, 2012, 03:30:10 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Can't find it. It must have been donated during the last Unholy Purge.

--- End quote ---

:sad:

I can't find that fucker anywhere.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version