Author Topic: Help finding old POEECasts  (Read 198 times)

EmmaE

• Known
  • This is where the fish lives.
    • View Profile
Help finding old POEECasts
« on: October 10, 2013, 05:59:50 pm »
Hey, all. I've been trying to locate any of the old POEECast stuff (like the recording of The Apocrypha to the Vengeful Testament of Eris, the remixed song version of that God Warrior lady from Wife Swap, etc).

If anyone has any leads on where I could find these - assuming they still exist, of course - I'd greatly appreciate it. Internet searches and poking around the internet archive have turned up absolutely nothing (unless I've been doin' it wrong, which is always a possibility).
Understanding requires the risk of insanity.

The Good Reverend Roger

• Tarantism Victim
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: Help finding old POEECasts
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 06:02:35 pm »
Hey, all. I've been trying to locate any of the old POEECast stuff (like the recording of The Apocrypha to the Vengeful Testament of Eris, the remixed song version of that God Warrior lady from Wife Swap, etc).

If anyone has any leads on where I could find these - assuming they still exist, of course - I'd greatly appreciate it. Internet searches and poking around the internet archive have turned up absolutely nothing (unless I've been doin' it wrong, which is always a possibility).

Syn still has a lot of that stuff.  Also, ask Cramulus.
"The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way, and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theatre."
- Frank Zappa

AFK

• We all
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2013, 06:07:06 pm »

I dunno but if you come across them let me know, I had a few things in the mix including the first "Spag".
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO, PhD (life continues)

• Unregulated & Horribly Oily Piranha of the Dance Floor
  • Turkmenbashi
  • Deserved It
  • Unregulated & Horribly Oily Piranha of the Dance F
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2013, 06:57:31 pm »
I may have some of my old ones kicking around, but I'm not sure where I put them.
LMNO
Pope/Wrought Iron Instigator
First Church of Last Exit Before Toll
The Spider Project.

Buy the Chao te Ching, or be doomed forever.

http://www.stonybrook.edu/sb/marburger/index.shtml

"Get offa me, you freaks!  This is not North Korea.  No.  This is America, and I expect to be PAID for that sort of nonsense.  In advance.  No credit...Cash on the barrelhead or GTFO.  I swear to God, there's nothing more annoying than commie perverts who don't understand the intrinsic value of the free market system."

Pere Ubu

• SHITR!
  • Known & Noted
  • SaboTabby Loves You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2013, 02:18:34 am »
For what it's worth, I'd like to hear them as well.
If you meet Eris on the road, YOU WERE PROBABLY HOLDING THE MAP UPSIDE DOWN, DUMBASS.

Grand Episkopos and Lord High Executioner of The Temple Of The Screaming Finger