Author Topic: Gabrielle Giffords to quit congress.  (Read 366 times)

Pope Pixie Pickle

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
Gabrielle Giffords to quit congress.
« on: January 22, 2012, 09:02:17 pm »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-16674296

She has decided to resign in order to focus on recovery.
"YOU SAY CULTURAL MARXISM LIKE IT'S A BAD THING"

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: Gabrielle Giffords to quit congress.
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 05:43:38 pm »
We're fucking doomed.  She's a cynical yahoo that doesn't believe in a Goddamn thing, but her opponents are genuinely insane.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
Re: Gabrielle Giffords to quit congress.
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 05:47:59 pm »
Ah, shit.  :(
If someone does the ďFine, youíre right, Iím clearly a terrible person, Iím Satan, Iím the worst person alive, I should just dieĒ thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in