Author Topic: Hey YOU!  (Read 803 times)

Richter

• Razor-Sharp Rattan Surgical Tool Sharpener™
  • Deserved It
  • Right Coast Deacon of Self-Contamination
    • View Profile
Hey YOU!
« on: February 20, 2012, 06:01:16 pm »
Yes, yOU!  With the genitals!  What the fuck are you doing, out without a permit for those things? 

Don't you know possession IS intent now?

Concealed too!  Just walking around in the face of the sun packing shit like that, hardly decent is it?  No one with the correct papers would wager like that either. 

Who know what you're up to with those things.  We've already called the police so just put those things on the pavement, nice and easy.  Maybe the won't tazer you THAT MUCH when they get here.  You're definitely headed for the impound and the lockup though.  IF they're nice I bet they'll even send all of you to the same one.  Wow, it would suck to have the judge as you if those bits in the jar of the formaldehyde were yours, and if you were out in public with them on the day in question.  Whichever way you plea to that, you've really already lost.
Hork Barf Spit
Friendly Neighborhood Mentat
Slacker, Warrior Poet, Pervert.
Non-stop Disco.

The Good Reverend Roger

• Dirtbag
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: Hey YOU!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 06:06:22 pm »
Yes, yOU!  With the genitals!  What the fuck are you doing, out without a permit for those things? 

Concealed too!  Just walking around in the face of the sun packing shit like that, hardly decent is it?  No one with the correct papers would wager like that either. 

Concealed?  It's hanging right out of my pance.

But, yes, these sperms are in fact unlicensed and illegal.  They may, given recent events, even be a COPYRIGHT VIOLATION, which is an order of magnitude worse.

But I'm a junkie, man, it's a disease, a disability.  I am enslaved to my genitals, and I blame an unfeeling society.  Perhaps if I did some public service commercials, like rock stars used to do back in the 80s when they got caught with drugs?
"What can we do to help you stop screaming?"

Elder Iptuous

• Professional Discordian and Physiognomist
  • Deserved It
  • terribly tedious
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 06:09:32 pm »
i should have known better.
 :oops:
how could i think i would get away with carrying around high power, fully automatic, assault genitals?
clearly the constitution does not grant the right to the individual to bear a baby arm like this...

Richter

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 06:13:30 pm »

But, yes, these sperms are in fact unlicensed and illegal.  They may, given recent events, even be a COPYRIGHT VIOLATION, which is an order of magnitude worse.

But I'm a junkie, man, it's a disease, a disability.  I am enslaved to my genitals, and I blame an unfeeling society.  Perhaps if I did some public service commercials, like rock stars used to do back in the 80s when they got caught with drugs?

We'll have to test all of them to make certain.  Play nice and the nurse might even lube the pump first.

...and the last thing we need are more perps on stage.  Remember what it did for William Tell, William Wallace and Guy Fawkes?

You had your chance to declare those things at the border and avoid all the fuss.
Hork Barf Spit
Non-stop Disco.

Richter

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 06:15:51 pm »
how could i think i would get away with carrying around high power, fully automatic, assault genitals?

Your perverted "old western" tendencies show clear through your pants.  That's a lever action on that thing, and don't try to deny it.  I bet you have your rectum set up as a six gun too...
Hork Barf Spit
Non-stop Disco.

Richter

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 06:18:24 pm »
Enough nancing around he issue.  Tipper's howling for blood again, and the cage won't hold if she keeps rattling it.
Hork Barf Spit
Non-stop Disco.

The Good Reverend Roger

• Dirtbag
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2012, 06:18:51 pm »

We'll have to test all of them to make certain.  Play nice and the nurse might even lube the pump first.

...and the last thing we need are more perps on stage.  Remember what it did for William Tell, William Wallace and Guy Fawkes?

You had your chance to declare those things at the border and avoid all the fuss.

Give me a chance...I have some GREAT ideas for "Don't Testicle, Kids!" ads.

Elder Iptuous

• Professional Discordian and Physiognomist
  • Deserved It
  • terribly tedious
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2012, 06:22:43 pm »

Your perverted "old western" tendencies show clear through your pants.  That's a lever action on that thing, and don't try to deny it.  I bet you have your rectum set up as a six gun too...

The polished brass is showing through the fly, huh?
well, it's not lever action. it's a hand cranked, and hair triggered gatling model.

rectum?!  it damn near.... aw, nevermind.

Richter

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2012, 06:23:37 pm »

Give me a chance...I have some GREAT ideas for "Don't Testicle, Kids!" ads.

At your level running for congress is the only decent way to hide you shame.
Hork Barf Spit
Non-stop Disco.

The Good Reverend Roger

• Dirtbag
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2012, 06:25:30 pm »

Richter, what did I ever do to your family?

Richter

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2012, 06:25:49 pm »

The polished brass is showing through the fly, huh?
well, it's not lever action. it's a hand cranked, and hair triggered gatling model.

rectum?!  it damn near.... aw, nevermind.

Hand cranks?  Steampunk?!

You weren't intending to go to the conventions with that were you??

(Side note:  Clint Eastwood was pulling that shit off in "Josey Wales" before Rambo went to grade school)
Hork Barf Spit
Non-stop Disco.

Richter

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2012, 06:27:14 pm »

We have precedent for this sort of thing, you know.
Hork Barf Spit
Non-stop Disco.

The Good Reverend Roger

• Dirtbag
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2012, 06:27:58 pm »

Well, okay, but only if BGP will run my campaign.  Otherwise, I'm on the lam, and I'll take my chances like John Dillinger did.

Richter

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2012, 06:30:39 pm »

Well, okay, but only if BGP will run my campaign.  Otherwise, I'm on the lam, and I'll take my chances like John Dillinger did.

We're grooming GIGGLES for your eventual VEEP, if you hadn't guessed already.
Hork Barf Spit
Non-stop Disco.

The Good Reverend Roger

• Dirtbag
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2012, 06:32:54 pm »

We're grooming GIGGLES for your eventual VEEP, if you hadn't guessed already.

Oh, outstanding.  Can you IMAGINE him attending the funerals of foreign heads of state?