Author Topic: Hey roger, are they changing the law because of you?  (Read 2315 times)

Faust

• Deserved It
  • Lovely and Dainty Internut pukegasm
    • View Profile
Hey roger, are they changing the law because of you?
« on: April 03, 2012, 07:16:51 am »
http://gizmodo.com/5898585/itll-soon-be-illegal-to-troll-in-arizona

The wording on this is so vague it could be applied to anything based on electronic communication. How does one enforce and prove that the crime was committed?
Do not choose a coward's explanation, that hides behind the cause and the effect

Tiddleywomp Cockletit

• La Mano Famosa del Infierno
  • Deserved It
  • Interweb Horrormonkey of Love
    • View Profile
Re: Hey roger, are they changing the law because of you?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 07:24:17 am »
Tha FUCK???
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Cain

• Herma-mora-altadoon ae altadoon
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 07:25:37 am »
How does one enforce and prove that the crime was committed?

They'll use the time-tested Arizonian method of checking if the suspect is Latino or not.

On the bright side, this means every pinealist who comes to PD.com will also be breaking the law, since the annoyance only has to occur in Arizona, not the source of the annoyance.
"The thoughts of all men arise from the darkness. If you are the movement of your soul, and the cause of that movement precedes you, then how could you ever call your thoughts your own? How could you be anything other than a slave to the darkness that comes before? Only the Logos allows one to mitigate that slavery. Only knowing the sources of thought and action allows us to own our thoughts and our actions, to throw off the yoke of circumstance."
- R. Scott Bakker, The Darkness That Comes Before

Tiddleywomp Cockletit

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 07:30:14 am »
How does one enforce and prove that the crime was committed?

They'll use the time-tested Arizonian method of checking if the suspect is Latino or not.

On the bright side, this means every pinealist who comes to PD.com will also be breaking the law, since the annoyance only has to occur in Arizona, not the source of the annoyance.

So it's a potentially GOOD thing.  :lulz:

Q. G. Pennyworth

• Slimy Thing Who
  • Deserved It
  • God Slaying Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2012, 03:32:59 pm »
Can we please declare war on Arizona already?
Lap-Top Confessional of Your Most Deranged Horrorbag Indulgences | _xgeWireToEvent: Unknown extension 131, this should never happen.

Don't fucking judge me, I've got tentacles for a face.

Sexy St. Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2012, 03:54:53 pm »
 :lulz: Arizona is AMAZING.
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

“People get used to anything. The less you think about your oppression, the more your tolerance for it grows. After a while, people just think oppression is the normal state of things. But to become free, you have to be acutely aware of being a slave.”
― Assata Shaku

spaceboi

• Vine-swinger
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 06:52:14 pm by navkat »

Luna

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2012, 08:54:41 pm »
So...  The next time you are offended by... say... a militant pro-life webpage, call the cops?

Freepers calling for the killing of (fill in the blank)...

This, until it goes to court and gets kicked in the teeth, has some potential to raise havoc...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Doktor Howl

• TUCSON RAIDER
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • TUCSON RAIDER
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2012, 09:48:58 pm »
So...  The next time you are offended by... say... a militant pro-life webpage, call the cops?

This, until it goes to court and gets kicked in the teeth, has some potential to raise havoc...

Every day, I get spam from the Arizona Teabaggers.
"Man, there's nothin' to do in this stupid town rope swing's busted, stinking cops always kicking me out of the park manager of the 7-11 always says "get off my curb you good for nothing" all the girls already know I'm a bad kisser so they don't come anywhere near me I don't know how many times I've been to TGIF a kid can eat an onion bloom only so many times bowling's boring, the skating rink's been taken over by 12 year olds there ain't no good movies out, blockbuster never has any good games in I don't want to play Bombad Racing, I mean what the heck is that? I'm sick of all my records and every time I walk into a record store, I forget what I want to get and their ain't nothing on TV, not a stupid thing! There ain't nothing to do 'cept take naps and wait patiently for death!"
- Brak

Sexy St. Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2012, 09:49:19 pm »
If I lived in Arizona I would abuse the shit out of it by filing complaints against every anti-gay, racist, or anti-abortion website on the internet.
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

“People get used to anything. The less you think about your oppression, the more your tolerance for it grows. After a while, people just think oppression is the normal state of things. But to become free, you have to be acutely aware of being a slave.”
― Assata Shaku

Doktor Howl

• TUCSON RAIDER
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • TUCSON RAIDER
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2012, 09:49:56 pm »
If I lived in Arizona I would abuse the shit out of it by filing complaints against every anti-gay, racist, or anti-abortion website on the internet.

Each and every spam letter I get is going to get reported.
"Man, there's nothin' to do in this stupid town rope swing's busted, stinking cops always kicking me out of the park manager of the 7-11 always says "get off my curb you good for nothing" all the girls already know I'm a bad kisser so they don't come anywhere near me I don't know how many times I've been to TGIF a kid can eat an onion bloom only so many times bowling's boring, the skating rink's been taken over by 12 year olds there ain't no good movies out, blockbuster never has any good games in I don't want to play Bombad Racing, I mean what the heck is that? I'm sick of all my records and every time I walk into a record store, I forget what I want to get and their ain't nothing on TV, not a stupid thing! There ain't nothing to do 'cept take naps and wait patiently for death!"
- Brak

Sexy St. Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2012, 09:49:58 pm »

Every day, I get spam from the Arizona Teabaggers.

Annoying! Call the police!  :lulz:

― Assata Shaku

Sexy St. Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2012, 09:50:22 pm »

Each and every spam letter I get is going to get reported.

:lulz:

― Assata Shaku

Tiddleywomp Cockletit

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2012, 01:55:41 am »
It's like internet jujitsu...  :lulz:

Elder Iptuous

• Professional Discordian and Physiognomist
  • Deserved It
  • terribly tedious
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2012, 08:26:38 pm »
So if you are convicted under this law, you are legally a troll now?
that seems like it would actually be an attractive prospect to many, just for shitsngiggles...