Author Topic: What happens when discordians program in Max/MSP/Jitter  (Read 928 times)

fogukaup

• knowing is hard
  • Known & Noted
  • but the meatus of the left was imperforate
    • View Profile
    • The Fog Apocalypse
What happens when discordians program in Max/MSP/Jitter
« on: May 24, 2012, 12:18:04 am »
Just finished editing this and I'd love some feedback. http://fogapocalypse.blogspot.com/2012/05/west-is-east-of-further-west.html

Telarus

• Fictional Ego
  • Deserved It
  • Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times
    • View Profile
Re: What happens when discordians program in Max/MSP/Jitter
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 07:05:53 am »
Good beat sync. Interesting footage. A bit of "word-salad" feel from the title, tho.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Doktor Howl

• TUCSON RAIDER
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • TUCSON RAIDER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 01:12:49 pm »
Good beat sync. Interesting footage. A bit of "word-salad" feel from the title, tho.

That's why I didn't click.
"Man, there's nothin' to do in this stupid town rope swing's busted, stinking cops always kicking me out of the park manager of the 7-11 always says "get off my curb you good for nothing" all the girls already know I'm a bad kisser so they don't come anywhere near me I don't know how many times I've been to TGIF a kid can eat an onion bloom only so many times bowling's boring, the skating rink's been taken over by 12 year olds there ain't no good movies out, blockbuster never has any good games in I don't want to play Bombad Racing, I mean what the heck is that? I'm sick of all my records and every time I walk into a record store, I forget what I want to get and their ain't nothing on TV, not a stupid thing! There ain't nothing to do 'cept take naps and wait patiently for death!"
- Brak

Allfader Waffles

• A Fairy-Tale Princess Trapped in a Viking Manbear's Body
  • Deserved It
  • Nordic Freakshow Armada of Sexhurt™
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 03:07:40 pm »
title is lame, music and video are good. I like them.
But what is Max/MSP/Jitter?
Deep-Diving Freak Scene of Waterworld's Greatest Shame
[/b]

Ambulatory Wildebeest of Inappropriate Waste Disposal

fogukaup

• knowing is hard
  • Known & Noted
  • but the meatus of the left was imperforate
    • View Profile
    • The Fog Apocalypse
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2012, 07:29:27 pm »
Max/MSP is a visual programming language that permits the ability to program just about anything you can imagine. Jitter is the video component in Max.  I suppose it's similar to Pure Data or Supercollider.  Thanks for the feedback! What would a better title be?

Doktor Howl

• TUCSON RAIDER
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • TUCSON RAIDER
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2012, 08:04:10 pm »
Max/MSP is a visual programming language that permits the ability to program just about anything you can imagine. Jitter is the video component in Max.  I suppose it's similar to Pure Data or Supercollider.  Thanks for the feedback! What would a better title be?

23pinealglandFNORD5tonsofflax
"Man, there's nothin' to do in this stupid town rope swing's busted, stinking cops always kicking me out of the park manager of the 7-11 always says "get off my curb you good for nothing" all the girls already know I'm a bad kisser so they don't come anywhere near me I don't know how many times I've been to TGIF a kid can eat an onion bloom only so many times bowling's boring, the skating rink's been taken over by 12 year olds there ain't no good movies out, blockbuster never has any good games in I don't want to play Bombad Racing, I mean what the heck is that? I'm sick of all my records and every time I walk into a record store, I forget what I want to get and their ain't nothing on TV, not a stupid thing! There ain't nothing to do 'cept take naps and wait patiently for death!"
- Brak