Author Topic: What happens when discordians program in Max/MSP/Jitter  (Read 963 times)

fogukaup

• knowing is hard
  • Known & Noted
  • but the meatus of the left was imperforate
    • View Profile
    • The Fog Apocalypse
What happens when discordians program in Max/MSP/Jitter
« on: May 24, 2012, 12:18:04 am »
Just finished editing this and I'd love some feedback. http://fogapocalypse.blogspot.com/2012/05/west-is-east-of-further-west.html

Telarus

• Fictional Ego
  • Deserved It
  • Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times
    • View Profile
Re: What happens when discordians program in Max/MSP/Jitter
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 07:05:53 am »
Good beat sync. Interesting footage. A bit of "word-salad" feel from the title, tho.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Doktor Howl

• TUCSON RAIDER
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • TUCSON RAIDER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 01:12:49 pm »
Good beat sync. Interesting footage. A bit of "word-salad" feel from the title, tho.

That's why I didn't click.
"Greetings, my friend. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives. And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future. You are interested in the unknown... the mysterious. The unexplainable. That is why you are here. And now, for the first time, we are bringing to you, the full story of what happened on that fateful day. We are bringing you all the evidence, based only on the secret testimony, of the miserable souls, who survived this terrifying ordeal. The incidents, the places. My friend, we cannot keep this a secret any longer. Let us punish the guilty. Let us reward the innocent. My friend, can your heart stand the shocking facts of grave robbers from outer space?"

Hello Waffles

• A Fairy-Tale Princess Trapped in a Viking Manbear's Body
  • Deserved It
  • Nordic Freakshow Armada of Sexhurt™
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 03:07:40 pm »
title is lame, music and video are good. I like them.
But what is Max/MSP/Jitter?
Deep-Diving Freak Scene of Waterworld's Greatest Shame
[/b]

Ambulatory Wildebeest of Inappropriate Waste Disposal

fogukaup

• knowing is hard
  • Known & Noted
  • but the meatus of the left was imperforate
    • View Profile
    • The Fog Apocalypse
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2012, 07:29:27 pm »
Max/MSP is a visual programming language that permits the ability to program just about anything you can imagine. Jitter is the video component in Max.  I suppose it's similar to Pure Data or Supercollider.  Thanks for the feedback! What would a better title be?

Doktor Howl

• TUCSON RAIDER
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • TUCSON RAIDER
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2012, 08:04:10 pm »
Max/MSP is a visual programming language that permits the ability to program just about anything you can imagine. Jitter is the video component in Max.  I suppose it's similar to Pure Data or Supercollider.  Thanks for the feedback! What would a better title be?

23pinealglandFNORD5tonsofflax
"Greetings, my friend. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives. And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future. You are interested in the unknown... the mysterious. The unexplainable. That is why you are here. And now, for the first time, we are bringing to you, the full story of what happened on that fateful day. We are bringing you all the evidence, based only on the secret testimony, of the miserable souls, who survived this terrifying ordeal. The incidents, the places. My friend, we cannot keep this a secret any longer. Let us punish the guilty. Let us reward the innocent. My friend, can your heart stand the shocking facts of grave robbers from outer space?"