Author Topic: Dear Smug Fucking Belgians:  (Read 1250 times)

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Dear Smug Fucking Belgians:
« on: June 20, 2012, 02:25:58 am »
Trip, Waffle, et al:

Give us back our drugs, dam you.  You're hogging up all the brain damage, and our childrens are geting dummer.  I demand that you ship over all the marij..mary...DRUGS that youv stolened from us, or it wont be pretty.  Your frou frou army in it's Stratego uniforms prancing around is no match for our miletary....meletary...ARMY.

Hand em over, hippie.  Or else.

yourse trully,
TGRR
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
Re: Dear Smug Fucking Belgians:
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 02:27:49 am »
I am usually not in favor of dragging Drug Drama all over, but this I will make an exception for. :lulz:

GIB US BAG ARE DRUGS.
If someone does the “Fine, you’re right, I’m clearly a terrible person, I’m Satan, I’m the worst person alive, I should just die” thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Tiddleywomp Cockletit

• La Mano Famosa del Infierno
  • Deserved It
  • Interweb Horrormonkey of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 02:56:56 am »
YES GIB US DUBIE AND GOOBALLZ BACK
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

00.dusk

• A vicious helminthic infection.
  • Outlandish
  • Worm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 03:04:02 am »
DON'T DO IT, THEY'RE ALL DELUDED AND UNAWARE OF THE DAMAGE THE DRUGS CAUSE THEIR LIVES!

I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU GIVE THEM BACK THE DRUGS I'LL THROW THEM ALL IN JAIL!

Tiddleywomp Cockletit

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 06:28:18 am »
DAMFUCKIN BELGYS USTA GET EVTHING TAEK TRANE CROSS BERDER LOOKIT PUSY IN WINDO SMOAK DOEP
HUR HUR MAASTRICHT
HUR HER GERT
GIMME DRUGS

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2012, 05:26:42 pm »
You can tell they're brain damaged on account of they spend all day clomping around in wooden shoes in their Blue Boy outfits, eating cheese & fingering dikes.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Lenin McCarthy

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2012, 11:26:18 pm »
Trip, Waffle, et al:

Give us back our Roger's inflamed gonads, dam you.  You're hogging up all the brain damage, and our childrens are geting dummer.  I demand that you ship over all the marij..mary...Roger's inflamed gonads that youv stolened from us, or it wont be pretty.  Your frou frou army in it's Stratego uniforms prancing around is no match for our miletary....meletary...ARMY.

yourse trully,
TGRR

Duuude, just chill man. We didn't take any of that. We already have wild-growing magic mushrooms.

(True story. They're supposed to grow around here some place. I just have to find them.  :argh!:)

Tiddleywomp Cockletit

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2012, 11:45:06 pm »
Cowshit. At sunrise.

Triple Zero

• DO NOT ABUSE EXCEPT FOR URGENT FURNITURE MOVING EMERGENCIES
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible and Sexy Queen of Cheese
    • View Profile
    • Random BIP
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2012, 01:17:30 am »
I believe people requested evidence of massive, wide-spread brain damage in Holland:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBEPaIJuYo0 (also goddamn GERMANS--srsly wtf you can't even find some of these sketches in their original Dutch anymore)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_eMHJHssoU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHgKfich6iw
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2012, 01:26:22 am »
I believe people requested evidence of massive, wide-spread brain damage in Holland:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBEPaIJuYo0 (also goddamn GERMANS--srsly wtf you can't even find some of these sketches in their original Dutch anymore)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_eMHJHssoU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHgKfich6iw

I don't understand these. :?
If someone does the “Fine, you’re right, I’m clearly a terrible person, I’m Satan, I’m the worst person alive, I should just die” thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Triple Zero

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
    • Random BIP
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2012, 01:36:42 am »
the first one is almost completely without text, and when they talk it's not that hard to imagine what they say (regardless of whether it's German or Dutch)

but then, it's taking the piss on some really braindead Dutch stereotypes ... does it help if I explain this is basically what Dutch trailer trash looks like? except they don't live in trailers. and we don't have Wal-Marts. but they're genetically equivalent, nonetheless. and while they would probably IRL actually also listen to ICP, it's more fun to use our terrible home-grown happy hardcore DJ Paul Elstak poop.
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

The Half-Eaten Waffle

• A Fairy-Tale Princess Trapped in a Viking Manbear's Body
  • Deserved It
  • Nordic Freakshow Armada of Sexhurt™
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2012, 01:50:02 am »
NEVER!

MY ROGER'S GONADS WILL STAY MY ROGER'S GONADS  :argh!:
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2012, 01:50:27 am »
I can't say that I'm surprised, given the hair styles, but I thought that was just a Dutch/German thing.

Triple Zero

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
    • Random BIP
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2012, 02:13:02 am »
NEVER!

MY ROGER'S GONADS WILL STAY MY ROGER'S GONADS  :argh!:

'zactly. I don't recall his Will saying anything about "... oh and also, fucking wait until I'm fucking dead, you greedy bastards!!! UNNNNNNNG!".

And if it did, it must have been outside the TLDR part.

The Half-Eaten Waffle

• A Fairy-Tale Princess Trapped in a Viking Manbear's Body
  • Deserved It
  • Nordic Freakshow Armada of Sexhurt™
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2012, 02:14:42 am »
Trip, Waffle, et al:

Give us back our Roger's inflamed gonads, dam you.  You're hogging up all the brain damage, and our childrens are geting dummer.  I demand that you ship over all the marij..mary...Roger's inflamed gonads that youv stolened from us, or it wont be pretty.  Your frou frou army in it's Stratego uniforms prancing around is no match for our miletary....meletary...ARMY.

yourse trully,
TGRR

Duuude, just chill man. We didn't take any of that. We already have wild-growing magic mushrooms.

(True story. They're supposed to grow around here some place. I just have to find them.  :argh!:)

Check the graveyard in the autumn, after the first frost night. Should be a lot of them then.

Waffles,
Mushroom picker.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]