Author Topic: Chasing Eris  (Read 20338 times)

Miley Spears

• Discordian American Princess
  • Known & Noted
  • Discordian American Princess daughter of Cainad
    • View Profile
    • MileySpears.com
Re: Chasing Eris
« Reply #225 on: October 04, 2012, 07:08:30 pm »
The interview book is an awesome idea! I haven't done anything cept write a few Discordian things for Uncyclopedia and other wikis so you wouldn't want to talk to me. I don't think my rents would like me having some strange man show up for a sleepover anyway.  :aaa:
Keep your hands in your pockets when you're talking to me.

Placid Dingo

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
    • Me!
« Reply #226 on: October 05, 2012, 03:47:08 am »
WOW.

I Just looked at the German forum that contacted me. They managed to track down my FB, Twitter, old blog, Reddit, Wikipedia user page, Venusian Arts troll account, youtube, Last.fm, Plenty of Fish, Deviant Art, Nanowrimo and Email address.

While I'm sure that their intentions are noble (as far as Discordians go) I'm suddenly very glad I lie a lot on the Internet. 
If sheep entrails could in any way be related to the weather, i.e. sheep trails only originate where it rains, then you could use it as an accurate model for discerning what the weathers going to be like. Either, sheep shit makes it rain, or raining makes sheep shit. Sheep don't shit "randomly" sheep shit after they eat, it doesn't rain "randomly" it rains after water collects in the atmosphere.

Sano

• 1.e4
  • Known & Noted
    • View Profile
Re: Discordian Interview Project
« Reply #227 on: October 05, 2012, 04:10:55 am »
Quote from:  link=topic=32728.msg1186978#msg1186978 date=1341182853

I keep hearing about how many Discordians are in Brazil, so that would be really great. I was going to see if I could make contact with the blogger who's apparently a big Discordian figure.

Brazil has a best butt contest where women show their butts behind a table like DaVinci's The Last Supper. Maybe that's why there's so many Discordians there. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5MzGXPMdQs

Wow, wasn't even aware that that was a thing.  :lulz:
Everything comes to an end, reader. It is an old truism to which may be added that not everything that lasts, lasts for long. This latter part is not readily admitted; on the contrary the idea that an air castle lasts longer than the very air of which it is made is hard to get out of a person's head, and this is fortunate, otherwise the custom of making those almost eternal constructions might be lost.

LMNO, PhD (life continues)

• Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
  • Deserved It
  • Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.
« Reply #228 on: October 05, 2012, 11:40:53 am »
Quote from:  link=topic=32728.msg1213796#msg1213796 date=1349408828
WOW.

I Just looked at the German forum that contacted me. They managed to track down my FB, Twitter, old blog, Reddit, Wikipedia user page, Venusian Arts troll account, youtube, Last.fm, Plenty of Fish, Deviant Art, Nanowrimo and Email address.

While I'm sure that their intentions are noble (as far as Discordians go) I'm suddenly very glad I lie a lot on the Internet.

German Discordians: They make sure the trolls run on time.
LMNO
Pope/Wrought Iron Instigator
First Church of Last Exit Before Toll
The Spider Project.

Buy the Chao te Ching, or be doomed forever.

http://www.stonybrook.edu/sb/marburger/index.shtml

"Get offa me, you freaks!  This is not North Korea.  No.  This is America, and I expect to be PAID for that sort of nonsense.  In advance.  No credit...Cash on the barrelhead or GTFO.  I swear to God, there's nothing more annoying than commie perverts who don't understand the intrinsic value of the free market system."

The Good Reverend Roger

• Dirtbag
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: October 05, 2012, 11:56:00 am »
Quote from:  link=topic=32728.msg1213796#msg1213796 date=1349408828
WOW.

German Discordians: They make sure the trolls run on time.

Are we talking the YBC, here?
"What can we do to help you stop screaming?"

Placid Dingo

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
    • Me!
« Reply #230 on: October 05, 2012, 12:00:31 pm »
Aktion 23, they're called.
If sheep entrails could in any way be related to the weather, i.e. sheep trails only originate where it rains, then you could use it as an accurate model for discerning what the weathers going to be like. Either, sheep shit makes it rain, or raining makes sheep shit. Sheep don't shit "randomly" sheep shit after they eat, it doesn't rain "randomly" it rains after water collects in the atmosphere.

The Good Reverend Roger

• Dirtbag
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 05, 2012, 12:03:01 pm »
Aktion 23, they're called.

Unless they changed their name when PTJ and EvT got overthrown, I have no idea who they are.

Tiddleywomp Cockletit

• La Mano Famosa del Infierno
  • Deserved It
  • Interweb Horrormonkey of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: October 05, 2012, 05:03:53 pm »

I keep hearing about how many Discordians are in Brazil, so that would be really great. I was going to see if I could make contact with the blogger who's apparently a big Discordian figure.

Brazil has a best butt contest where women show their butts behind a table like DaVinci's The Last Supper. Maybe that's why there's so many Discordians there. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5MzGXPMdQs

They used to have something like that outside of Weimar, Texas. It was men and women, though, they stood behind plywood with a toilet seat hung on it and the emcee raised the lid to reveal each ass.

It was a horror show of zits, cellulite, droopy nuts and carbuncles.
There is really, REALLY nothing to do in Weimar.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Right Reverend Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: October 06, 2012, 05:22:06 pm »

They used to have something like that outside of Weimar, Texas. It was men and women, though, they stood behind plywood with a toilet seat hung on it and the emcee raised the lid to reveal each ass.

It was a horror show of zits, cellulite, droopy nuts and carbuncles.
There is really, REALLY nothing to do in Weimar.

:aaa:
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

“People get used to anything. The less you think about your oppression, the more your tolerance for it grows. After a while, people just think oppression is the normal state of things. But to become free, you have to be acutely aware of being a slave.”
― Assata Shaku

Juana Go?

• Hideous and Otherworldly Attack Duckling of DESPAIR
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: October 07, 2012, 02:33:05 am »
I had no idea what a carbuncle was, so I googled it. :vom:
“Call me sentimental, but there’s no-one in the world that I’d like to see get dysentery more than you.” — David Nicholls (One Day)

The Right Reverend Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: October 07, 2012, 03:11:32 am »

Uh-oh

INTERNET, HERE I COME!
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

“People get used to anything. The less you think about your oppression, the more your tolerance for it grows. After a while, people just think oppression is the normal state of things. But to become free, you have to be acutely aware of being a slave.”
― Assata Shaku

The Right Reverend Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 07, 2012, 03:35:26 am »
Oh shit yeah that's NASTY!

― Assata Shaku

The Good Reverend Roger

• Dirtbag
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: October 07, 2012, 04:28:12 am »
WELCOME TO MY LIFE.

:hammer:

TGRR,
Carbuncles are bling.  You don't even fucking know.

The Right Reverend Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 07, 2012, 04:33:37 am »
WELCOME TO MY LIFE.

:hammer:

TGRR,
Carbuncles are bling.  You don't even fucking know.

:horror:

― Assata Shaku

Miley Spears

• Discordian American Princess
  • Known & Noted
  • Discordian American Princess daughter of Cainad
    • View Profile
    • MileySpears.com
« Reply #239 on: October 08, 2012, 04:04:31 pm »

It sounds like the name of a gemstone.  :lol:
Keep your hands in your pockets when you're talking to me.