Author Topic: Just. Shut. Up.  (Read 1675 times)

Mistre

• Ice Cream Koan Maker
  • Known & Noted
    • View Profile
Re: Just. Shut. Up.
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2012, 10:13:10 pm »
(sorry for intruding in this topic)

I personally feel puzzled when they say the old times were moral and whatnot when the USA supported a dictatorship in my country and downright made one at Chile '-'
Uber Supreme Poobah of Pope-Groping™

He who acknowledges his own inability to answer a question is wise, he who does not seek one is stupid.

The Johnny

• did nots
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2012, 01:25:24 am »

Well, kicking around brownies and stealing their land doesnt count as immoral either, apparently.

See history with natives and Mexico.

Your Mom

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2012, 01:27:27 am »

Well, kicking around brownies and stealing their land doesnt count as immoral either, apparently.

See history with natives and Mexico.

THE GOOD OLE DAYS

WHEN WOMEN AND CHILDREN WERE PROPERTY, AND BROWN PEOPLE WERE ANIMALS, JUST LIKE IT SHOULD BE.
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

“People get used to anything. The less you think about your oppression, the more your tolerance for it grows. After a while, people just think oppression is the normal state of things. But to become free, you have to be acutely aware of being a slave.”
― Assata Shaku

Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn

• Deserved It
  • DEATH METAL ENGLISH
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2012, 02:51:55 pm »
I'm actually surprised we didn't carve up Mexico more. During the 19th Century our policy was to send in the white people, in droves (it's ok when Anglo-Saxons migrate. No one else though. This is still the 19th Century) and have them destabilize the local government and/or have a revolution. Set up an independent republic. Have republic take a vote on whether to become a part of the United States.

Since a majority of the citizens are now Anglo-Saxons from the United States, the vote's going to end up being yes. Texas and Hawaii are notable for this.
Steely-Eyed Replicant Frottage Master of Yesterday's Lost Glory
Sentence or sentence fragment pending[/size]

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS