Author Topic: Seriously, NOW where is the Youtube thread?  (Read 63972 times)

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
Re: Seriously, NOW where is the Youtube thread?
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2012, 07:48:52 am »
At first I thought this was a troll, and then it became clear that it's hardcore batshittery: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7lfUa21DHg

:lulz:

Oh shit, I remember that guy!  :lulz: Pure, unadulterated batshittery, indeed.
If someone does the Fine, youre right, Im clearly a terrible person, Im Satan, Im the worst person alive, I should just die thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Ps

• James Bond-defying Shit-Volcano Trigger Device of the Next Armageddon.
  • Deserved It
  • I ain't even mad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2012, 10:40:59 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erh2ngRZxs0

This is a special time.

THE INTERNET WAS A BAD IDEA AND I THINK WE SHOULD RECONSIDER.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
  • The sky tastes like red exuberance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2012, 04:05:15 pm »
Im guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk, Charles Wick said. It was very complicated.

The Dark Monk

• Evolve. Upgrade. Assimilate. Repeat. Simply because we
  • Deserved It
  • Radio TEDIUM
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2012, 12:25:00 am »
I thought this is all there is,
but now I know you are so much more.
I want to upgrade from my simple eight bits,
but will you still love me when I'm sixty-four?
~MIAB~

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Im guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk, Charles Wick said. It was very complicated.

Juana Go?

• Hideous and Otherworldly Attack Duckling of DESPAIR
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2012, 12:36:12 am »
I give you, the Counting Song!

Seriously. Sit through the first bit. It, uh, escalates.
Call me sentimental, but theres no-one in the world that Id like to see get dysentery more than you. David Nicholls (One Day)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2012, 08:24:59 am »
I give you, the Counting Song!

Seriously. Sit through the first bit. It, uh, escalates.

THAT

WAS

AWESOME

!

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2012, 03:24:02 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2bo_u_YmW8

This makes me think of Roger, Nigel, Squidday, and, um, that's it. 

AND NOT BECAUSE OF THE OBVIOUS.  PLZ TO NOT KILL ME.
If someone does the Fine, youre right, Im clearly a terrible person, Im Satan, Im the worst person alive, I should just die thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2012, 05:59:51 am »

:lulz:  I got some pretty heavy LMNO flashes in there too, but that might just be me.

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2012, 07:21:18 am »

:lulz:  I got some pretty heavy LMNO flashes in there too, but that might just be me.

Yes.  Yes I think so. :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2012, 07:50:46 am »
Look out, I'm having an LMNO flash!

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2012, 07:58:07 am »

LMNO

• Lubricated and Rabid Lungfish of Impending Sexdoom
  • Deserved It
  • Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2012, 01:04:26 pm »
Yes to both, please and thank you.

PS - It might just be me, but that looks like a lot of manscaping.  We're talking Nic Cage Valley Girl amounts.

Don Coyote

• Token Welshman
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2012, 02:15:09 am »
http://youtu.be/9bZkp7q19f0

I do not know what I just watched. :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2012, 07:15:33 am »
Yes to both, please and thank you.

PS - It might just be me, but that looks like a lot of manscaping.  We're talking Nic Cage Valley Girl amounts.

I would agree, except for the way the hair lays flat. I've dated a few guys with that body hair pattern, and a few really hairy guys, and the really hairy guys basically have a body Afro; even with manscaping, the hair is all GO GO GO!