Author Topic: i had a chaotic good dream (dream'n druids)  (Read 961 times)

Freeky Queen of DERP

• Out of order: Please notify The Mgt.
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: i had a chaotic good dream (dream'n druids)
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2012, 09:23:47 pm »
From his/her second post, I am gathering that he/she is upset because they (Africa) don't have internet and because the only thing people talk about when they talk about Africa is the problems they have over there?  Which is somehow the same as talking about Africa in a Christianity POV?  No wait, they want to support Africa, but instead they just support Christianity.  And people in Africa are choosing to be okay with people only ever talking about their problems (which maybe stem from not having internet) because they aren't in touch with their native customs, which aren't consolidated enough or something, and something about a king.

What?
Motorized Clutchless Love Augur of Last Night's Faux Pas

The Good Reverend Roger

• Dirtbag
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2012, 09:25:13 pm »
From his/her second post, I am gathering that he/she is upset because they (Africa) don't have internet and because the only thing people talk about when they talk about Africa is the problems they have over there?  Which is somehow the same as talking about Africa in a Christianity POV?  No wait, they want to support Africa, but instead they just support Christianity.  And people in Africa are choosing to be okay with people only ever talking about their problems (which maybe stem from not having internet) because they aren't in touch with their native customs, which aren't consolidated enough or something, and something about a king.

What?

You're reading too much into it.

Substitute what he wrote with "Wow, that was some GREAT pot!", and you're there.
"What can we do to help you stop screaming?"

Freeky Queen of DERP

• Out of order: Please notify The Mgt.
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2012, 09:46:13 pm »

What?

You're reading too much into it.

Substitute what he wrote with "Wow, that was some GREAT pot!", and you're there.

Oh, yes.  You're right.  :lulz:
Motorized Clutchless Love Augur of Last Night's Faux Pas

LMNO, PhD (life continues)

• Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
  • Deserved It
  • Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2012, 01:20:40 pm »
I happen to really like Sepia's stuff.

My main problem is that it's self-insulated.  There's nothing to say about it, because it simply exists.  It's self-sufficient, so it doesn't need outside input. 

He really needs to collect all his posts and publish them.
LMNO
Pope/Wrought Iron Instigator
First Church of Last Exit Before Toll
The Spider Project.

Buy the Chao te Ching, or be doomed forever.

http://www.stonybrook.edu/sb/marburger/index.shtml

"Get offa me, you freaks!  This is not North Korea.  No.  This is America, and I expect to be PAID for that sort of nonsense.  In advance.  No credit...Cash on the barrelhead or GTFO.  I swear to God, there's nothing more annoying than commie perverts who don't understand the intrinsic value of the free market system."