Principia Discordia > Discordian Recipes

Human Flesh 101

(1/8) > >>

Sir Bearington:

With all the zombie flesh eating cannibalism going around, i wonder what human flesh actually tastes like, i believe that if cooked and prepared properly it is a very tender and succulent meal although the skin is thin and may contain a lot of blood.

My estimations are that it would be best roasted until it is well done and the blood drained. And may taste slightly like pork mixed with chicken.

What would you say?

Faust:
I would say between the average diet of the western world and the quality of meat in general it would be very unhealthy to eat at best if not completely rancid to the taste.

Sir Bearington:

--- Quote from: Faust on July 24, 2012, 09:07:25 pm ---I would say between the average diet of the western world and the quality of meat in general it would be very unhealthy to eat at best if not completely rancid to the taste.

--- End quote ---

Maybe you are simply not adventurous enough or appear to be eating the human penis

Im sure a arm lashed with BBQ sauce and grilled would taste delicious.

Choppas an' Sluggas:
The meat of humans are also unhealthy to eat because it's full of diseases and viruses that humans are susceptible to.  This is an especially big concern if the meat you are eating came from a person that lives in a different area you do, where they have different viruses than where you live. 

Also, eating brains causes brain flukes.  Feeding ground up bits up unusable cow bits (like the brains) is what caused mad cow disease.

Choppas an' Sluggas:
I have heard that burning people smells exactly like pork, so that's probably what it tastes like.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version