Author Topic: Capitalist existentialism is the natural progression of mankind's philosophy  (Read 1355 times)

The Good Reverend Roger

• Dirtbag
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
And here I was thinking that Capitalist Existentialism meant making money off of interpreting the experiences of the individual for them.

"I'll pay you to tell me what I think about what I just experienced!!!"

We have that already.  It's called talk radio.

Yeah, I was hoping this was going to go down that rabbit hole, instead of whatever the OP was trying to say.

The OP is a kid with precisely zero social skills.
"What can we do to help you stop screaming?"

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

• Probably
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
And here I was thinking that Capitalist Existentialism meant making money off of interpreting the experiences of the individual for them.

Yeah, I was hoping this was going to go down that rabbit hole, instead of whatever the OP was trying to say.

Ah... well I like the term, we should hijack this thread and talk about Capitalist Existentialism as it occurs today,
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

The Good Reverend Roger

• Dirtbag
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile

Ah... well I like the term, we should hijack this thread and talk about Capitalist Existentialism as it occurs today,

"Obama is a communist athiest Islamic doodoo head!"
\
 :rush:

?

hirley0

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
    • TNM
Somewhere on the West coast of North America
considering the downfall of the Northern Hemisphere
Britian could be right up there in Metals count

Somewhere in britian, plotting the downfall of the french

The Johnny

• did nots
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
bear, if you get to see this, id recommend thomas kuhns the structure of scientific revolutions for a theorization of how ideas become popular.

id also recommend staying on topic for more than half a paragraph, your ideas are too confusing and lacking extension for them to be seriously discussed

The Good Reverend Roger

• Dirtbag
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
bear, if you get to see this, id recommend thomas kuhns the structure of scientific revolutions for a theorization of how ideas become popular.

id also recommend staying on topic for more than half a paragraph, your ideas are too confusing and lacking extension for them to be seriously discussed

Bear was banned a few weeks back.

The Johnny

• did nots
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile

lol, oh well

a somewhat wiser Joe.

• PROFOUNDLY archaic 30sumthin'
  • Outlandish
  • Product of Wisconsin
    • View Profile

What was he banned for sir?
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

551 characters in my signature to go! Oh Joy!

The Good Reverend Roger

• Dirtbag
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile

Flooding.

And whistling on a Tuesday.

a somewhat wiser Joe.

• PROFOUNDLY archaic 30sumthin'
  • Outlandish
  • Product of Wisconsin
    • View Profile

Flooding.

And whistling on a Tuesday.

I knew I didn't trust that motherfucker. Probably not even english! :evil:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

551 characters in my signature to go! Oh Joy!