Author Topic: Krewe of Eris  (Read 1168 times)

Placid Dingo

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
    • Me!
If sheep entrails could in any way be related to the weather, i.e. sheep trails only originate where it rains, then you could use it as an accurate model for discerning what the weathers going to be like. Either, sheep shit makes it rain, or raining makes sheep shit. Sheep don't shit "randomly" sheep shit after they eat, it doesn't rain "randomly" it rains after water collects in the atmosphere.

LMNO

• Lubricated and Rabid Lungfish of Impending Sexdoom™
  • Deserved It
  • Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.
Re: Krewe of Eris
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 01:10:23 pm »
There's a high probability that Verthaine may have been involved.  He'd be a good one to track down and interview, by the way.

Also, this is not surprising - the cops fuck with unlicensed Krewes because they haven't paid their yearly graft to the government.

Placid Dingo

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
    • Me!
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 01:44:47 pm »
There's a high probability that Verthaine may have been involved.  He'd be a good one to track down and interview, by the way.

Also, this is not surprising - the cops fuck with unlicensed Krewes because they haven't paid their yearly graft to the government.

Yeah, I should def track him down.

By most accounts I read, the police really pushed it into becoming an incident.
If sheep entrails could in any way be related to the weather, i.e. sheep trails only originate where it rains, then you could use it as an accurate model for discerning what the weathers going to be like. Either, sheep shit makes it rain, or raining makes sheep shit. Sheep don't shit "randomly" sheep shit after they eat, it doesn't rain "randomly" it rains after water collects in the atmosphere.

Tiddleywomp Cockletit

• La Mano Famosa del Infierno
  • Deserved It
  • Interweb Horrormonkey of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 04:00:15 pm »

Sometimes he hangs out here. hxxp://www.debatepolitics.com/forum.php
Reg & send him a pm.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Placid Dingo

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
    • Me!
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2012, 11:02:53 pm »

Sometimes he hangs out here. hxxp://www.debatepolitics.com/forum.php
Reg & send him a pm.

Ohh nice, ta.