Author Topic: A cute video with pretty music  (Read 1000 times)

Nigel

• in my oonlz
  • Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
A cute video with pretty music
« on: September 18, 2012, 12:10:03 am »
This is not mine, but the music for this video was done by my friend's band and I wanted to brag about it: http://vimeo.com/48564116

The video is a very, VERY cute story about a ladybug.
Tiny and Terrible Strap-On Fuckhorde of Tonight's Wrong Turn.

“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

“People get used to anything. The less you think about your oppression, the more your tolerance for it grows. After a while, people just think oppression is the normal state of things. But to become free, you have to be acutely aware of being a slave.”
― Assata Shaku

a somewhat wiser Joe.

• PROFOUNDLY archaic 30sumthin'
  • Outlandish
  • Product of Wisconsin
    • View Profile
Re: A cute video with pretty music
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 03:48:41 pm »
That was pretty neat and had a good message.  Couldn't help think that he could have called himself Mr. Laddiebug, but that's missing the point.  :)
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

551 characters in my signature to go! Oh Joy!

Oberinspektor Derrick

• A Fairy-Tale Princess Trapped in a Viking Manbear's Body
  • Deserved It
  • Nordic Freakshow Armada of Sexhurt™
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2012, 12:00:03 am »
Ohhh, this is great.

Ambulatory Wildebeest of Inappropriate Waste Disposal

Mistre

• Ice Cream Koan Maker
  • Known & Noted
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 12:37:24 am »
Nice video!
Uber Supreme Poobah of Pope-Groping™

He who acknowledges his own inability to answer a question is wise, he who does not seek one is stupid.

Miley Spears

• Discordian American Princess
  • Known & Noted
  • Discordian American Princess daughter of Cainad
    • View Profile
    • MileySpears.com
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 04:23:16 pm »
A really cool video with cool music and a great message. Especially if a kid has a name like Harry Pitts. http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/23631411/ns/today-parenting_and_family/t/harry-pitts-worst-baby-names-all-time/
Keep your hands in your pockets when you're talking to me.

Nigel

• in my oonlz
  • Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2012, 09:08:04 pm »
A lot of those names were pretty bad, but many of them I was just  :?

What's wrong with names like Seraphina, Zuma, Clementine, Sunday, Hopper, Sosie, Destry, Bluebell, Seargeoh, or Sage? Is it just because they're old-fashioned or unusual?

And Moxie Crimefighter is just fucking CUTE.
Tiny and Terrible Strap-On Fuckhorde of Tonight's Wrong Turn.

“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

“People get used to anything. The less you think about your oppression, the more your tolerance for it grows. After a while, people just think oppression is the normal state of things. But to become free, you have to be acutely aware of being a slave.”
― Assata Shaku