Author Topic: Reviews... Bottom of the Barrel reviews...  (Read 3350 times)

The Good Reverend Roger

• Dirtbag
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: Reviews... Bottom of the Barrel reviews...
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2012, 04:00:59 pm »
Hey hey to anyone who reads this post....  in an upcoming review I am going to be reading some fictional letters I have received, I would like to use real names for the people writing to me... anyone up for their name being read aloud in a video watched by almost nobody???  Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Shit yeah.  I'll even write horrible letters, if you want.
"What can we do to help you stop screaming?"

Hoopla

• "postmodern nihilist reactionary"
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2012, 04:09:19 pm »
Hey hey to anyone who reads this post....  in an upcoming review I am going to be reading some fictional letters I have received, I would like to use real names for the people writing to me... anyone up for their name being read aloud in a video watched by almost nobody???  Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Hey if you want, go nuts... most of them are going to be about I abused Tim Curry in another review, but a death threat or two for no reason would be amusing.
"I contradict myself?  Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes."  -Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

• Dirtbag
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2012, 04:33:14 pm »

Hey if you want, go nuts... most of them are going to be about I abused Tim Curry in another review, but a death threat or two for no reason would be amusing.

On it, as soon as I get a chance.  I'll PM them to you.

Hoopla

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2012, 04:40:39 pm »

You are a darling. 
"I contradict myself?  Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes."  -Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

• Dirtbag
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2012, 04:41:27 pm »

You are a darling.

*curtsies*

The Right Reverend Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2012, 05:37:14 pm »

Absolutely! I even have Opinions about Tim Curry.
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

“People get used to anything. The less you think about your oppression, the more your tolerance for it grows. After a while, people just think oppression is the normal state of things. But to become free, you have to be acutely aware of being a slave.”
― Assata Shaku

Hoopla

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2012, 05:39:10 pm »

Absolutely! I even have Opinions about Tim Curry.

:lol:

Hoopla

• Deserved It
    • View Profile

The Right Reverend Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2012, 05:43:20 pm »
 :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

That was awesome!

And Andrea Martin was adorable back then.
“I’m guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk,” Charles Wick said. “It was very complicated.”

“People get used to anything. The less you think about your oppression, the more your tolerance for it grows. After a while, people just think oppression is the normal state of things. But to become free, you have to be acutely aware of being a slave.”
― Assata Shaku

Hoopla

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2012, 06:24:41 pm »
She really was... this and Black Christmas were her best moments.

The Right Reverend Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2012, 07:59:05 pm »
She really was... this and Black Christmas were her best moments.

Googling

― Assata Shaku

The Right Reverend Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2012, 08:06:00 pm »
JESUS FUCK THAT LOOKS TERRIFYING.  :aaa:

― Assata Shaku

Hoopla

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2012, 04:01:13 pm »

Oh it is, it's very well done... strangely, by the same guy who made The Christmas Story.

The Right Reverend Nigel

• Deserved It
  • v=1/3πr2h
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2012, 04:08:26 pm »

Oh it is, it's very well done... strangely, by the same guy who made The Christmas Story.

Weird! I'll have to watch both of them this year.

― Assata Shaku